Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Golden Darkness EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Golden Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Golden Darkness EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Golden Darkness EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Golden Darkness EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Golden Darkness EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Golden Darkness EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Golden Darkness EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Golden Darkness EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Golden Darkness I_vote_lcapGolden Darkness I_voting_barGolden Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Golden Darkness I_vote_lcapGolden Darkness I_voting_barGolden Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Golden Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

Golden Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Golden Darkness   Golden Darkness EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:50 am

Name:Golden Darkness or Yami ( Real Name Eve)
Image:Golden Darkness UIfVvQZ
Golden Darkness NuNK4DG
Golden Darkness Ljj38Be

Race:You Choose
Class:Assassin
Sexual Orientation:None
History:She is a living weapon created by Dr. Tearju; who named her Eve and raised her like a younger sister from when she was little, Eve was a happy little girl who looked up to Tearju. Tearju would always read a bedtime stories and cook for her little sister and despite the food being badly made Eve would still force herself to eat it. Until the organization that had Tearju create Eve took her away to be trained as a weapon renamed Golden Darkness and tried to have Tearju killed. Tearju escaped but was separated from Eve and couldn't find her. She eventually turned up here.

Right when Yami became an assassin, she came to a planet whose inhabitants had tentacles in it. Though she herself refused to relive the experience it is strongly implied that it caused her paralysing fear of anything slimy and with tentacles.

At some point she bought an artificial intelligence for her spaceship from a junk shop and named it Lunatique.

Before she got here,she lived in the universe alone, doing her job as an assassin. Yami had fought and mercilessly defeated the assassin called Tyrant Azenda because of a dispute within the assassination organization they both worked for.

During her life as an assassin, Yami was part of an assasination organization that used to exist in the Talha Galaxy on the Planet Kild, which was known as the garbage dump of the Universe. One time, Yami had run amok in the midst of combat and transfomed into an incomplete Darkness Form for a few seconds and sliced the Planet Kild in half. Her memories before she became an assassin have also become blank .

Personality:

Though she does come off as stoic, emotionless, and withdrawn in actuality she is pretty kind, but she would attack people who talks about something that she doesn't like. She also hates perverted people She also has a weakness towards anything slimy and with tentacles.Yami is often reading books to understand Earth's culture and learn more about emotions such as love

In the beginning Yami wasn't always heartless and cold. Before she became an assassin, she was a happy, cheerful and playful little child, especially around Tearju, but was left heartbroken when hearing that she had left and Yami was left in the hands of the organization that made her the emotionless person she is today.

In Darkness form, her personality is emotionless with the destructive impulses and instinct of plunging the universe into chaos. Although it can change.

Will progress as time goes on..

Family: Doctor Tearju Lunatique (Creator/Genetic donor)
Mea Kurosaki (Genetic Little Sister)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate:None

Special Powers and Abilities (not spells)

Transformation Ability: Golden Darkness' signature ability is her transformation ability otherwise known as the Trans-ability. This ability allows her to turn almost any part of her body into almost any animate objects (preferably weapons or tools used for combat) or reshape the size and figure of her body. The nanomachines that circulate through her body allow her to do this. A downside to her powers is that if she uses her power excessively, the nanomachines in her body overheat, leaving her extremely weak and unable to move and causing her to pass out (To Love-Ru Chapter 45).

Yami considers her power to be a "cursed power" and that it can only be used for hurting people, however, she is truly able to use her powers for harmless and trivial purposes with safe precision, such as cutting up Lala's tofu (Chapter 76) or doing maid work at Saki Tenjouin's mansion (Darkness Chapter 31). However, the complete nature of her Darkness ability and their consequences have yet to be fully revealed.

Weapon Transformation: This ability gives to change any and all part of her body into weapons like her hands turning into blades, claws or huge mechanical gauntlets. Yami mostly uses this ability to create weapons from her hair, she has also been shown to create non-weapon objects such a frying pan or even some medical equipment but is still useful against opponents.

Hair Manipulation:
Yami's most notable ability is her control over her hair. She can control its movements, extend it's reach and uses it to create giant fists and dragon heads. She can even solidify her hair to form metallic objects like sword blades, metal teeth, battle axe, spiked maces, drills, hammer, wrecking balls. etc. Even a giant shoe that's similar to the ones she wears.

Body Transformation: Yami is able to change her bodies size and measurements to look more mature and adult-like.

Partial Animal Transformation:
She is also able to change parts of her body into animal-like features that gives her extra capabilities, growing a pair of white feathered wings (black while in her Darkness Form) from her back similer to an angel, to enable her fight. She can also turn her legs into a fish tail similar to a mermaid with gills that lets her breath and swim better underwater.

Attire Transmogrification: On her "date" with Rito, Yami used her abilities to change her black Gothic outfit into a cute dress, but she said that she can't hold it for very long.

Darkness Transformation: Following Tearju's expulsion from the organization, the scientists affiliated with the group implanted a program called "Darkness" into Yami. Nemesis has stated that this form is a grand weapon of destruction that has the capability to destroy the whole universe. It was also feared by Tearju after Rito and Momo mentioned it to her during the Festival (Darkness Chapter 24). Because the scientists ultimately hated the fact that the universe was heading towards peace, they designed "Darkness" to activate when Yami felt a sense of peace in her heart. The Transformation starts with Yami losing control over her transform ability, in which it started molesting her with her hair. After a while, she is then cocooned by her hair and emerges in a transformed state. In this form, all of Yami's previous abilities are enhanced as well gaining new ones:
Limitless Transform Ability: According to Nemesis, the Darkness form is what happens when Transform runs amok and removes all of it's limits, which she refered to as the Limitless Transform Ability. This ultimately turns Yami from an Anti-personel weapon into an Anti-planetary weapon.
Wormholes: Yami can create wormholes with the use of her hair and teleport anything or anyone anywhere, even herself. It is described by Tearju as applying her Transform Abilities on space to displace it.

Matter Manipulation: Yami is now able to freely control physical matter itself by transfering her Transform Ability to said matter. She has been shown being able to control water and solidify it, creating huge hands and is also able to stand on it. She can also control solid material like creating a wormhole in the ground shaped like a mouth with sharp teeth, and creating and controlling a giant earth statue shaped like Rito.

Comakinetic Duplication: Yami is able to use her hair to create life size copies of someone and have complete control over them, such as when she created clones of Rito to cause more perverted things. The clones themselves are able to speak, though this could be through Yami.

Tentacles:
Yami is also able create extremely long tentacles that she makes from her clothes.

Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Apart from her alien powers, she also has excellent martial arts skills. Her physical combat skills nearly match her transformation power, meaning that even if her transformation powers were taken away from her, she could still win a fight with just her fighting skill, as shown when she beats up the school principal while in Mikan's body only using kicks and punches. She has also shown to be skilled with a regular Katana (though created from her hair).

Enhanced Strength: Yami is shown to have a great amount of strength despite her child-like appearance.

Enhanced Durability: Yami is able to withstand heavy attacks like a direct hit from a laser from Lala's tail.

Enhanced Agility and Reflexes: Yami has really good athletic skills, capable of doing somersaults, leaping over buildings and dodging certain impacts, but is still unable to dodge Rito's clumsiness, who always seems to manage to stumble upon her regardless.

Expert Tactician: Yami has seemgly proven herself to be an excellent tactician, as shown from observing her opponents and finding any sort of weakness, such as being knowledgeable of the Demon Sword, Bladix, at first sight or single-handedly finding out the rough alien Khameleon at the Tenjouin beach resort like a detective (due to reading too many detective mangas, as pointed out by Mikan).
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

Golden Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Darkness   Golden Darkness EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:52 am

Why are you playing a character that is a direct rip from some anime or book....? this is a place for original character?

http://to-loveru.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Darkness
Back to top Go down

Golden Darkness
Page 1 of 1