Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Elincia was standing in a corner in the club watching the people act stupid and reckless then shook her head. "It smells disgusting in here, like sweat, blood, and alcohol. I hate it.." She got off the corner of the wall and began to walk towards the crowd to find a way to distract herself and maybe have a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Drago was sitting in the corner of the club eating."Why the hell am I here?It's smells like crap and all everyone does it act like total tools.I should just get up and....."He is interrupted as he turns around sees a girl walking in the middle of the crowd and a bottle which is about to be thrown aimed at her head."Watch out,behind you!"The drunk man threw the battle and Drago catches it."Well that was close!"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 pm

"It's better then sitting in the palace" I said to myself quietly as I sat at the stairs leading up to the other club. They always tried to employ me to be a bouncer, but why me? Why not an actual bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Elincia looked up as she heard someone call out to her, to see Drago catch a bottle than had been flying towards the back of her head. "Thanks Drago, I owe you one." Elincia smiled. "What are you doing here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:41 pm

"Well I was bored,and I felt lonely just sitting in my house doing nothing so I came here.Then I got hungry.Then I saw you and then the drunk guy and here we are."Drago smiled."I guess this town isn't as safe as I thought it was,at least not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Elincia nodded. "I see, very well then.. I'm gonna go up to the bar and get me a drink. Your welcome to join if you like. I'm hoping Keita will show up soon, I get quite bored in these places" She then headed towards the bar, ready to order herself a sweet tart.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 pm

"Well I don't drink but I didn't get to finish my meal so I guess I'll just order something."Drago follows Elincia to the bar and orders a burger and fries."Yeah it gets pretty boring without Keita around here,he always livens things up,and by that I mean trouble but it's fun none the less.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Elincia laughed. "He's my boyfriend, and I very well enjoy his company. He's a sweetheart when he want's to be, trust me." Elincia then ordered her sweet tart and watched as the bartender made her drink. He then handed it to her. "These things are so good. Tastes literally like sweet tarts." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 pm

"I guess I could try one but it has to have no alcohol."He starts eating and swallows and says."'So he's that good o you huh?Well that's good,at least you got someone to love you,I know he can be kind and I can see by your reaction to him that you really love him,I'm glad you guys found each other."Drago takes another bite.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Elincia laughed "Well that sucks, cause it has alcohol in it, and yeah.. I'm pretty happy.." Elincia watched drago eat his burger and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Drago takes a bit and quickly swallows."What's wrong?"Pick up a french fry and eats it."I will take a fry,AND EAT IT!"He wolfs down the single french fry and smiles back at you.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 pm

I arrive at the club and I see Drago and Elincia just after his little proclamation on eating a french fry I pat him on the shoulder hard enough to startle him "Heyo!" I sit down and order a root beer float "So whats goin on?" I look at the both of them
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

"Oh hey Quindaro,you scared me for a second there!I didn't sense you since there are so many people here.Elincia and I were just chatting."He slips Quindaro a vile of blood carefully enough so no one get suspicious.He whispers"Here I know you are hungry."He turns around to Elincia."Don't tell anyone that Quindaro is a vamp or else the humans would panic.I come here often so they don't ever suspect me."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

I reject the Vial of blood and I open my vest and there's 3 vials "I got that part covered and Elincia Knows already." I look at her "Hey! how's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Elincia smiled at Quin. "It's going good, I'm just waiting for Keita to show up. I miss him alot.. I'm also drinking this lovely sweet tart. Its quite delicious." She then looks at Drago. "Quin here tends to carry his own blood on him, hes smart like that." She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:14 am

I chuckle along with her "I try to stay away from too much alcohol that's why whenever I go to a bar I always order Root Beer." speaking of which my float came out and I take a nice long drink of both vanilla ice cream and root beer. I look at Drago "So whats up with you?" taking a sip and showing a look of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:30 am

"Well nothing much,Valentines day is this Friday and I was hoping to find someone here but I guess there isn't anyone here that isn't drunk and/or twerking.Drago was asked if he wanted a drink by the bartender but he refused."I don't drink thanks,I don't do well with alcohol,I am pretty sure you know why."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:00 am

Completely bored out of my mind I walk up to a group of people playing darts and join in. I play a casual game of 501 with the group. Getting 3 easy triple 20's
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:12 am

Elincia looked at Quin "I see.. I tend to drink on occasions, but not til i'm drunk.. except this one time.." She shook her head to make the memory go away. She then chuckled at Drago. "Just your luck eh?" Her ears then perked up and her heart fluttered.. Keita's here she thought. She then got up from the bar stool and scanned the room for her mate.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Drago scanned around the room and saw Keita playing darts.He points over to him,"He's over there Elincia.He's playing darts."He finishes eating and takes out a phone and starts playing "Flappy Bird."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm

I finished the game on a double bull (red bullseye) and moved on to pool, placing a bundle of ¥10000 notes on the table, starting the game.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:14 pm

"This bird is ruining my life,FUCKING STOP FLAPPING!"He loses it and turn off his phone and notices that Keita is putting big money on the line."Well aren't you a big spender?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Elincia looks to where Drago had said he spotted Keita then noticed he had moved to a pool table. "KEITA!" She yelled over the loud crowd to him in hopes he'd heard her.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 pm

I watch Elicia run off then I turn back around and drink my root beer float... I think to myself "well there she goes" I chuckle then I lay my head on the bar. Then suddenly I smell the stench of blood come through the door. I look over and see 3 hooded figures I unbutton the sheath on my blade and I put my hand on one of my revolvers.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Drago turned around and saw Quindaro take out his blade and put his hand where he holsters his guns.""Huh?"Drago turned to the direction Quindaro wa facing and saw the three hooded figures."I have a bad feeling about them Quin.What do you think they want?"He says quietly to Quin and trying not to look suspicious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next