Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ridge(Just the six of us)

Go down 
+4
InFor3
The Gentleman
Kami Taka
Drago Dragneel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 am

The Gentleman wakes up for a moment from hearing the voices at the camp; he listens for a moment then yells out, "Whatever you manage to come up with, inform me of it in the morning!" He then falls back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:56 pm

"So who's going to take what positions?" I said alreaddy thinking through a plan.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm good as wherever you need me to be.
Healing, assault, Defense, Recon. Whatever, just say the word and I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 pm

I can be a vanguard and go ahead of everyone else.I can survey the area and clear it for moving in.If we fight I can quickly shift to assault.Misaaki what do you think your strongpoint is?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Because I haven't made weapons yet, and that I was the one to originally discover the location, I'd like to learn as much as possible so I'd say Recon and support.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I looked at misaki blankly "I'll go recon.... If I get caught I can easily escape with my blink...." I lay back and looked up at the sky "I could also double as vanguard..." After a long exhale I spoke again "honestly... I don't really care...I'll do what I can in any position so put me where you want..."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Alright Keita, you'll be recon if thats what you wish. Gajeel, taking vanguard position sounds fine. I suppose I'll take up an assault position. If I get injured enough, I'll stick to support. Gentlemen, shall we get started?
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Well I am also assault since I can be very powerful.Wait til everyone wakes up and eats first."
He makes a fire and starts coking meat.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 am

Alright, I just hope they wake up relatively soon. I walked over to the fire and threw a few more sticks in. This Ridge, Gajeel, why have you and the others so graciously helped me thus far? What's in it for you guys?
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm

The Gentleman awoke in the bright morning sun, quickly got dressed and sauntered up to the group, "What's in it for me you say? I am a gentleman, a hunter, and most importantly, a scholar! To see new lands and broaden my horizons is what is in it for me! Besides, it was a challenge to design the CLEAVER, something i relish greatly." The Gentleman began making a breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs, "Now then, who's hungry? You can't fight a monster on an empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

"I'll take some of those if you don't mind. Glad to see you're not just in this for my benefit my good sir."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 pm

"Don't mind if I do!"He takes a sandwhich and begins eating."Once everyone is awake and has eaten we will climb down the ridge.I will go in first and give you the all clear.By the way Gent this tastes great."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 pm

"Yeah, I wish they'd wake up soon. The sooner we attain this artifact, the sooner I get to see her again." "Oh crap, I just said that out loud didn't I? Sorry about that. So Gajeel, you never answered my question. What do you get from this?"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

"Well nothing really.Be able to do this with friends is better than being alone all the time."He sighs sadly.It's not fun always being alone.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

"No, it's not is it. I know how you feel. For as long as I can remember I too have been truly alone. I've been disconnected from this world for a very long time. I mean sure, my family was there for me and all but... ever since she died those many years ago, I've never been the same. After her death, I made apparitions to keep myself from thinking about her, but it didn't work for long. Not long after I began envisioning these spirits, I began envisioning her and our daughter that she died with. I couldn't save them, just like I can't save anyone. Not even myself. That's why I thank you all from the bottom of my blackened heart for doing this. One day, somehow I'll be able to save many more than I can now. Only after that, can I allow myself to let her go from my life. Tell me, what did it feel like when you had a close friend or loved one ripped away from you because life had a different plan for you than your plan? Did it hurt? Did you suffer for it? What has it spurred you to do? My suffering is not unlike anybody else's pain. I'm merely a waste of a manifestation of physical mass. I'm not bound to this world, yet I still feel its pain and sadness. I can no longer feel the joy I once had. That's why I'm trying so hard to get this cure, not only to save multitudes, but to also save myself from the dark path I've set before myself." I solemnly said, all the while staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

"No,we felt the same pain in different ways.The only difference between me and you is that I learned to cope with it.I get lonely but I stay strong.I hope for a new day and thats all I need."He finishes eating and looks at the rest of the group who most were still sleeping.It was now 5:30 am and it was still pitch dark.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 pm

"This darkness is as black as my heart, yet it knows that very soon, the sun shall arise and brighten up that which is kept crying in a sorrow only true light can illuminate. What happens now is up to fate, and now with the rising sun, we have the chance to bring something back that brings hope to all that feel the pain of this world. Heh..., but this is merely a fool's dream, not worth the pursuance, yet not worth giving up on. I'm really pathetic. Nevertheless, it must be accomplished, and that's that."
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 pm

The Gentleman smiles and nods at Gajeel's compliment; he ate his breakfast and listened to the others talk for a while, then went back to the C.L.E.A.V.E.R. to perform a routine systems check.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 am

Thoughts flowed through keitas head. Memory's. Memory's of his sister and everyone else that ever tried to stand by him. A single tear dripped lazily from his cheek as he stood. A dark aura emitting from him. He looked down as he walked passed the group. Making sure the sorrow On his face wasn't seen. It wasn't of corse. It had been hidden by the shadows that danced from the fire and his hair that had fringed around the left side of his face. Blocking it from view.

"I'm going ahead.....catch up when y'all are ready...." Keita said through slightly gritted teeth. As he strapped his blades to their usual spot and donned his black cloak. Wearing it open. Pulling the collar up around the bottom of his face "masaaki...I have my own reasons for being here..." He sighed. Keita took one step forward towards the ridge. Before his foot had even touched the ground he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 pm

"And so it begins." I said, rising from my spot near the fire. "Good to know everybody's got their own agendas to be following. Heh... I honestly can't remember when I was this serious about anything. I have to get that artifact, no matter what. (For her sake, and mine.) I kept my weapons out of sight, and proceeded to the edge of that same ridge. I looked down into its vast depths and found nothing auspicious about it. (Big suprise...) I thought. "Hey, everybody awake yet?" I asked to the other members.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

"I think everyone is awake.Okay guys grabbed your ice climbing tools."He walks over to the edge of the ridge as he gazes down into the abyss.It was nothing but darkness.It was quiet.A little too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm

"Alright then, let's do this!" I shouted, jumping down from where we were at and sliding along the wall. I used my wings to balance my descent speed and soon found the fortress that I knew Keita had already found. (Impressive, let us see just how far this complex can go, and what challenges it holds for us.)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 pm

I took a drink of water and looked town at my blood splattered clothes. I looked around at the corpses that were spread lightly around the room. The 4th chamber I had come across.
So this is a gauntlet?' I thought as I opened the door into a long corridor. Knight statues stood along the walls "so there's a new challenge in each room?" I withdrew both of my blades and walked down the corridor. I smiled as the statues moved towards me suddenły alive.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Gajeel used his claws to climb down the ridge.He had Ebony and Ivory sheathed on his back,MuzaHir on his side,and Jesse and Jane in their holsters.As he came down to the almost pitch black ridge bottom he look around an found Masaaki at the face of a fortress.His eyes clearly saw in the dark as he looked around.He whispers,"Don't go in until everyone else is here." His right ear twitched to an eerie whisper."I'm still heeeeeeereeee."
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

The Gentleman had started up the C.L.E.A.V.E.R. and was using the spiked feet to climb down the side of the ridge. He buzzed the others over the comm link, "Go on ahead without me, I'll rejoin you once i reach the bottom. Maintain radio contact and update me with your progress." It was going to be a long climb down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ridge(Just the six of us)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Mountains-
Jump to: