Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ridge(Just the six of us)

Go down 
+4
InFor3
The Gentleman
Kami Taka
Drago Dragneel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:10 pm

I had been hearing a strange sound from the time I arrived at the fortress and noticed Gajeel's arrival soon after. "You hear it now too Gajeel?" I asked, studying the walls and fortress for any signs of an attack. "I wonder if Keita's having fun." I joked, knowing he was probably fighting something massive right now. (Now what are you, strange voice?) I thought until The Gentleman had contacted us. "Alright my good sir, will do, Masaaki out."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 pm

"Alright Gent."He walks up to Masaaki."What is that sound.It's like a whisper but it's not saying any clear words.Don't go in yet,wait for the others."He studies the walls of the fortress.From the top oof the ridge it looks pitch black but down here it looks bright as day but cloudy.
Keita where are you?C'mon man radio in!Gajeel had a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:44 pm

I stood staring off into the abyss of what I'm sure claimed many lives. I heard the voice again, and this time recognized a pattern of how it spoke. "What's she doing here?" "Yo Gajeel, I think I know who that voice is coming from, it's another angel but I don't know why they're here and why here of all places."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 pm

A soft quiet voice echos through the ridge, so quietly it can barely be heard. It speaks in a whisper as if there is no strength left to talk any louder...or no way to. The voice continues to whisper in search of some one who could hear...and help. " anyone....anyone...come here...p-please...help me....."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:17 am

I stumbled towards the 11th door with a green flame surrounding my body, slowly healing my wounds. I looked around as I heard a strange voice. I reached for the com link kn my ear and felt the crushed mash of wires beneath my fingers. Fuck... I thought as I took a quick look at the dismembered corpses of multiple monsterous creatures.

My knees buckled as I blinked outside of the citadel. Now infront of gajeel. I lay on my back ghasping as my wounds heal excruciatingly slow.
I looked up at masaaki and gajeel and smiled between blood splattered teeth "excuse the blood" I said obviously referring to my black jeans and cloak now caked with blood & my once white shirt stained a deep red "you guys should push on... I'm gonna lie here for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:43 am

"I'm not sure if we should respond.For all we know it could be a trap.What do you think?"He looks conflicted to what is going on.He wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 am

"Are they that strong?" He thought to himself that even someone like Keita can get badly beaten.He heals Keita by using Troiya.He heard the faint call for help again but still wasn't sure what to do."Just rest a little.You will be fine just describe what we are up against."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

"It's a gauntlet..." I said as I sat up. My wounds almost healed "there image multiple anti chambers.... Followed by large rooms. Behind each door lay a chalange...usually a battle, each harder then the last. some rooms had conditions aswell. I made it to the 11th door. I came across 3 rooms where you couldn't use magic...1 where ou could only use magic" I took a deep breath and stood up "the citadel is huge...we could be here for days... We need the team down here so we can organism a stratergys to clear this room out faster.... There was a crossroad that I didn't bother checking...and I imagine many more...." I put my arm out towards masaaki and gajeel "ready to get started? I can blink us to where I left off?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 pm

I touched the earpiece and tried to contact the Gentleman. "My good sir, we'll catch up with you later, we've gotta check something out real quick. Masaaki out." I said, taking Keita's hand and lifting him to his feet. "I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 am

"I'm ready."He says as he pops a piece of bread in his mouth.It would be a while before he can eat."Rooms where we can't use magic?That's easy,good thing I'm big and bulky."He sharpens his swords and loads his pistols and puts on his steel gloves."Do you want to check out that sound first?Or should we ignore it?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:13 am

I shook my head lightly "we can't until we get deeper...it came from within..." In closed my eyes and bought back a memory of room10 "sorry if this makes you a little dizzy..." I said as we blinked. We were in the 10th room. I waited for everyone to e ready then opened the door. I stepped in and felt my magic get locked away "here we go...." I said to myself as I looked at the walls covered with vile creatures. I sighed and drew my dual chokito

(I didn't know quite how to describe them but they are the aliens from alien/avp)
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 am

Gajeel stared at creatures crawling the walls."These guys are ugly."He feels exponentially weaker since his magic is gone."The only way they could seal our magic away is with a pentagram seal,find it and break it."He drew Ebony and Ivory."Everyone stay close."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:23 am

"There aren't any seals... I've tried..." I sighed as I side stepped a slash and cut an aliens head off
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 am

"Dammit then we have no choice."He runs in a zigzag style cutting monsters down one by one.Then the ground shakes and a loud groan is heard."The fuck what that?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:31 pm

"The seal's not in the room, the seal is the room!" I shouted before the ground began to quake. (What now?)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:00 pm

I sighed as I prepared for the worst "have you ever seen the demon blade dance ?" I muttered as I turned to a blur. Aliens dropped left and right at the flurry of blades.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hmm impressive."He unholstered Jesse and Jane and shot down each creature one-by-one,blood splattering all over the walls.Then a crash shook the room.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:58 pm

"Right then, any ideas on how we get out of here other than beat the living daylights out of anything that crosses us?" I asked, chucking flaming kunai at enemies, and covering Gajeel's and Keita's backs when needed.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 pm

As the last creature come flying toward Gajeel he cuts it down.A strange sound echoes through the room."Is that it?That was fast."One of the walls suddenly warped revealing a door.A glow shines through the carvings on the walls.Gajeel feels his magic energy rush back into his body."So when we defeat everything in this room or meet a certain condition we can go into the next room?"The door had strange runes on it that seemed to form a puzzle.Gajeel pushed on the door and it would budge."We solve this puzzle,we get out."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:19 pm

i smirked and a blue flame surrounded my palm. i pressed it against the door and it melted away into magma "c'mon..... who do they think we are?" i chuckled
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 pm

"Idiots!"He exclaims as the seal is broken and the earth shake tremendously.Huge monsters crash through the ceiling and stare down at the three."Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 am

"no problem.." i exclaimed as i appeared on one of the creatures shoulders and placed my hand on ones head "burn" i smirked as it was consumed by the royal flame. the strongest of all. Satan's blue flame. within seconds the creatures body dissolved. turning to ash then nothing at all. (think code breaker)

when i landed on the ground a stream of black lightning roared from my palm towards another creature "well? are you just going to stand there?" i tutted to the two.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:23 am

"Not a chance."He runs towards the monsters and unsheathes Ebony and Ivory and cuts down two of the behemoths.They were large."Slash Dance Sequence Stage!"He slashes the creature at blinding speed to the point to where he is a blur.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:45 pm

"well, you two seem to be having fun with this, so I'll leave you to it and make my way into the next room to see what lies in storage for us." I said, throwing a single kunai in the creature's eyes to blind them. As I began walking through the scorched door, there came a long corridor that looked oddly auspicious due to a serene aura I sensed from it. I wondered why it had become so calm and sat to focus my own aura to see if it was really worth looking into. As the two energies converged, I saw the entirety of the Ridge Dungeon's layout. (So we're here, now where is the artifact? Haha! Found it. 25th room, two levels down. But wait, what's that, crap, somebody's stuck down here. Could that be the voice that has been calling out to us this entire time?) I thought, rising back to my feet. I now stood and polished my severed justice, waiting for the arrival of my two partners.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:24 pm

I I pulled my lightning infused hand from the last creatures skull-
And then I was beside masaaki. I sigh and let the lightning fade into nothingness "let's go!" I said as we walked through the door into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ridge(Just the six of us)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Mountains-
Jump to: