Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shurikan's Forest Discovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 pm

I looked into the eyes of the man whom I gave the scrolls back to and found the same natural curiousity and passion in his eyes that were in mine that day, so very long ago. He bore the insignia of my family's demise that day. "One of those scrolls you now have possession of is in the same hue as somebody else I know's color. She always wrote on that shade of paper, and once I saw it, I thought I should take it upon myself to see what secrets it held. That Scarlet scroll on the top there, that was the color she used. When I looked inside at its contents," I paused beginning to tear up, "When I looked inside, it was my wife's handwriting I saw!" I began weeping but my sorrow began to turn into rage. "And you..., you bear the same insignia as those people that killed her and my Unborn child that Night! You took away my beautiful Claire and my Daughter Veronica from me! How can you dare say you're King is innocent when he has the blood of those two on his hands! Explain to me why you people murdered her that night, what did she ever do to you and what connection does she bear to your land Stranger!
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 pm

(completely ignore anything masaaki writes since he joined without permission -_-)
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 pm

"Sir, you have been wrongly informed." Shurikan said motioning in respect.
"While this symbol is the symbol of the king's, the king had nothing to do with your wife's death." Shurikan remarks looking at the symbol on his robe.
"Unless your wife directly attacked the king there is no way he would have brought harm to another being. The whole reason I am here is to find the artifacts and documents that prove my story to be true. As for the scarlet letter, I will bestow it to you if you promise to leave us alone until we can figure out the meaning of these scrolls. I will get back to you as soon as we find out what it means"
Shurikan hands the man the scarlet scroll.
"Now!" He exclaimed turning to Gajeel.
"Take those two scrolls, I will take the stone and the Delterian scroll and try to figure out what it means. Once we unravel them when should we meet again and where?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 pm

"Alright, fine. But I would like to know more about this land called Deltaria. I'm sorry for the inconvience I caused." I said, taking flight, opening the scroll containing the last remnants of a past loved one. [Exit with scroll]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shurikan's Forest Discovery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3