Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_vote_lcapGajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_voting_barGajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_vote_lcapGajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_voting_barGajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) Empty
PostSubject: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Gajeel was walking through the mall.He was searching for some new games to buy as well as things for his cabin.He had a crap load of money from the last job he had so he spared no expense."Hmmmm where should I go first?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:58 pm

All of a sudden, Masaaki comes crashing through a nearby store window. Bullets are flying out after him and he takes off a runnin'. He then takes off and flies in circles, occasionally coming down and bopping a few of the armed enemies. "Come on, you'll have to do much better than that." He stated with a scotish accent. "Oi, Gajeel, how you doin'? I could use some help if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 pm

"And me thinking this would be a peaceful day shopping.Fine I can just take em all down at once so I can get back to my day."
He unsheathes Ebony and Ivory and Muzahir.He places MuzaHir in his mouth and Ebony and Ivory in his hands.
"Sword slash sequence stage!"
In a blink of an eye Gajeel was moving in all sorts of directions delivering fatal cuts to every armed gunman killing them.
"That was too easy.Now why the hell did I have to do that?I wanna get back to my shopping."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 am

Well, the buggers were after this gem I was going to sell. Said it had something to do with a ridge." Sorry for the trouble, here you can have it. Masaaki tosses the small orb towards Gajeel. "I've got some other business to attend to, thanks for the help. Have a good day." He says, as he turns to fly to a different part of the mall, he quickly turns back and burns the remains of the gunman before anybody else sees what happens and cleans the blood.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 am

Later in the motorcycle shop I was buffering my bike and adding some modifications with storage and what not when I saw Gajeel walk by looking like he had a bit of a bad day I walk up to him "Hey Gajeel!" After getting his attention I walked up next to him "hey wanna get a coffee with me?" I said wiping a splotch of oil off my face and putting the wrench I was using back in my tool belt.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 am

"Sure whatever.Been having a bad day so far so I guess this'll help."He starts cleaning the blood off of his blades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)   Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gajeel's walk through the mall(open for unlimited people)
Page 1 of 1