Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
stop to smell the flowers[open] I_vote_lcapstop to smell the flowers[open] I_voting_barstop to smell the flowers[open] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
stop to smell the flowers[open] I_vote_lcapstop to smell the flowers[open] I_voting_barstop to smell the flowers[open] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

stop to smell the flowers[open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

stop to smell the flowers[open] Empty
PostSubject: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 pm

As I fly towards the center of the angel homelands I decide to stop at the flower field and enjoy the wonder smells of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

(you flower sniffer and shouldn't it be roses? Anyway..) Elincia was lying nearby in the flower field taking a well deserved nap, and snored while she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 pm

I just kept enjoying the smell of the flowers and decide to lay down for a little while. (I know i just didnt feel like coming to a flower field for just roses >.<)
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Elincia heard someone else lay in the flowers, she just rolled over a groaned, minding her own business. Not having a care in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:02 pm

"I love the flower fields...." I inhale deeply as I speak out to myself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Elincia's ears perked and she looked around, thinking she heard a voice. "Who could that be?" She got up and began to walk around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

I just lay there not hearing anyone walking around and just enjoys the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:50 pm

She continued walking until she tripped over something, or someone, laying in the field. "what the?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm

I feel a foot, or a paw hit my side and fall over me. "Ow." I sit up and look around to see that a wolf is right next to me with her face in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Elincia got up and turned around. Mind where you lay next time would ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:34 pm

"Uh, s-sorry." I blush softly and look away. "I-I didn't see anyone around so I just laid down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stop to smell the flowers[open]   stop to smell the flowers[open] Empty

Back to top Go down

stop to smell the flowers[open]
Page 1 of 1