Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The new girl (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe new girl (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe new girl (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The new girl (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe new girl (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe new girl (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The new girl (open)

Go down 
+3
Harsolf
Draedoc
Axium Ziakri
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draedoc

Draedoc

The new girl (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Feeling the presence of the demon, I look at Lethe as to tell her someone's coming.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hmm? Ceasiums and lugaz?" I chuckled as I walked towards them "ceasiums are usually with us... And very violent... So either yall are planning a rebellion...or some very some wry friendly ceasiums live here.." I cracked my neck loudly "so who his it...?" I said as a void opened up a few meters infront. On the path I was walking.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 am

Iv got her to get her out of her. Harsolf thought Pulling out his scythe he turns to face his opponent All i have to do is by her enough time to get away. Harsolf thought
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:19 am

"So your game?" I laughed as I pulled a pistol from the void and firedit towards harsolf's head. Opening a void behind him so that a stray bullet wouldn't hit the people behind.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Shikyo watched from a nearby rooftop, dressed in a black robe that obscured his features. He made sure to suppress his presence so that those below would not be able to sense him. He watched on, taking note of the interactions, hoping that this would not result in any deaths. If it seemed that tthis conflict would result as such, he would jump in and halt the argument.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 pm

A split second before the demon pulls the trigger i kick Harsolf out of the way, thus disarming him. I then pull a revolver out and point it to harsolf's jugular "Calm down...fighting just causes uneeded death."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 pm

All you people are pissing me off.I say as I pull out a cigarette Damn my least one Harsolf said to himself Who said i would die from that asshole. Harsolf replied Harsolf gets up and walk over to pick up his scythe then he moves over to doc We need to get the girl out of here. Harsolf told him in a hush voice if she dies we would be in a bad situation. Harsolf added in a hush tone Do you want to be the on to hold them off while i get her to safety? Harsolf asked in a hush tone

(Also my jugular XD)
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 pm

I hold a finger up to Harsolf "One pulling a scythe dosen't help anything, two there's a demon here and he didn't threaten any one of us he just asked a simple question." I say in a scolding tone "Now get your crap together and think clearly." I take the scythe away and throw it to the side, I then turn to the demon putting my revolver away. "I'm sorry but I think there's just a misunderstanding..."

(Harsolf you're Jugular is an artery in your neck that supplies you brain with blood and it would kill you if it were punctured within 120 seconds. yes I take anatomy)
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Think Idiot what do u think they would do if they find out about her. Harsolf said I wont be able to keep her safe. Harsolf added

Last edited by Harsolf on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Lethe stood there half frightened. The other half confused. "Uhm.. Whats going on? Why do I have to get away?" She then looked at Ren. "And who are you...." He seems familiar... She stared at Ren for several moments before finally turning away. "Your one of the men who took over gallia in my aunts place.. correct?"
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 pm

I glare at Harsolf hoping he'd get the Idea of not causing suspicion. "Look there is no need to run we can be diplomatic about this." I say while standing between them and the demon keeping my hands under my cloak.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:45 pm

"First take your hands out of your cloak..." I chuckled as a void opened behind the ceasiums head. A perfect place for the bullets that missed to fire from. I decided to ignore what was happening when I heard what the girl said. I was gone. Now infront of the girl, one hand against her cheek. "Your a relitive of elincia?..." I asked in a sincere tone "yes I am of that group... But I did not touch your aunt... My mentor did.."
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:49 pm

I slowly raise my hands up out of my cloak "I think we started off on the wrong foot" I said looking at him in the eye "I'm Draedoc most call me Doc." I lower my hands to my sides but still in sight.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Harsolf stood behind the demon with the blade of his scythe against the front of his neck Back up. Harsolf told him
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:58 pm

(OOC: Your sythe was thrown to the side. I will assume for the moment that you are holding a simple knife to his throat.)

Shikyo jumped down from the rooftop in a flurry of black cloak, landing next to Ren and Harsolf. He shoved Harsolf aside with just enough force to knock him off balance, easily being able to regain himself in a moment. He then grabbed Ren by the back of his neck and threw him to the other end of the ally, far from the small group that had gathered here. Shikyo rose up and fixed his outfit, lowering his hood to reveal his face. "Good evening, citizens of Gallia. Many of you should know my name as Shikyo. I must apologize for my," he paused and looked over at Ren for a moment, "comrade's rash actions that have been appropriately been responded to with such hated intent." he looked back at the group with an annoyed face, showing his sincerity. "I would like to make up for his poor judgement. Please, will you all join me for dinner at my castle, formerly of Keita, located in the demon grounds? I understand that you would like to reclaim some of the land lost to you in the war and that you do not wish for further bloodshed. I would like for us to come to some sort agreement, if it pleases you all." Shikyo stood, waiting for an answer. His gaze moved from face to face of each of them, moving on to the next after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Ragecano saw the void and immediatly ducked out of the way. Right when he was about to pull his pistols, he saw the demon talking about dinner. "I'll gladly join you on the dinner part. As long as your goon doesn't try to embed pellets into my skull. But before we can do this, I must ask you to jog my memory. Who are you?" Before Ragecano could finish that sentence, the name "Shikyo" came to mind. This character was one of some people who conquered Gallia. "I remember you. King of Gallia, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:37 pm

I look back and forth between the demons catching the name Shikyo and remembering the face "the king of gallia eh?" I thought to myself thinking back to the time he came to my apartment to drop off the journal. I look at the demon that was just thrown, then at Shikyo "I remember you...from my apartment..."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm

I landed on my feet and then I was beaide Shikyo again "I wasn't going to kill any of them... Main them maybe... But only if they attacked me.." I let the void dissipate an sighed as I watched the stupidity of the ceasium as the void was behind doc not him. I cracked my neck slightly and smiled "dinner sounds nice.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:43 am

Harsolf after he fell he lost his last cigarette Dammit that was my last one Harsolf said to himself Harsolf walked over and picked up his scythe Im not going unless shes going. Harsolf replied pointing at lethe
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 am

Ragecano pulled out a coffin nail(cigarette) and began smoking it. "You want one?" he asked the Laguz, seeing as to how he was pissed about something.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Yeah. Harsolf replied walking over to him and taking one After he took it he lit it then started smoking it This brand isnt what i like but it will do. Harsolf said
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Lethe looked around confused at what had happened. why was this supposed Ren guy being nice to me? she thought to herself. "Uhm.. I guess i can go... Harsolf please join me" She looked at him, then to the others around her. "and yes, i'd like to have my aunts land back.."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 pm

I looked at this. Lethe. A little bit more. "I'm sorry that my mentor killed your aunt... So..your taking over...?" I said as i bow slightly. Before standing by shikyos side.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Shikyo bowed to the group, "I look forward to your arrival." He opened a portal and stepped through.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new girl (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2