Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_vote_lcapThe Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_voting_barThe Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_vote_lcapThe Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_voting_barThe Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] Empty
PostSubject: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

Leraje felt the wind go pass through him as he looked at the landscape slowly moving in the background as he noticed that the contraption he was in with Quindaro was quicker than he thought. "I need to leave once we make it to wherever Quindaro will stop at." Leraje thought as he felt being watched from the plains but disappeared completely as if nothing happened. "Hmm what was that? Leraje thought as he looked around on the plains but saw nothing he felt a little unnerved as if he was walking to his death bed.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm

I was still riding at a great speed when I took a look to my left to faintly see the village, "Only about 20 miles left!" I yelled over the engine. I pull the throttle back farther going faster until reaching a crossroad where I slowed down to take a left turn, that's when I got the feeling of something following us from behind...

(2 posts from the Village)
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Leraje sighed as he continued to watch the scenery around him feeling as if a memory become more distant than real, he tries to paw at the mountain at the far back but only to grab air. "This scenery from this contraption confuses me badly." Leraje mumbled as he continues to paw at the air thinking he could grab the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Seeing Leraje pawing at the mountain I kinda shake my head "It's a little far to touch..." I chuckle under my breath. after about 5 minutes we ride into the village we slow down and stop in front of a building. I dismount the motorcycle and walk over to the other side and I open the sidecar door, after that I take my helmet and goggles and put them in the compartment. I took a stretch and looked at Leraje, "Hey wanna grab a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Leraje looked at him but shaked his head no as he noticed something about the village that it was brand new, everything repaired as if nothing ever happened but no one was even around. "I must thank you for the ride Quindaro but I must head over to the graveyard alone. I hope you are alright with this, it is something I must do so I won't have much trouble. There is no food or shop here but on the way to the capital of Lion's Pride there are a few shops and places you go enjoy yourself there." Leraje laughed a little hiding his suspicions about the village as he slowly walked off looking around seemingly nervous about the fixed up village and onto the grave site of his family and lover.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:06 pm

"Alright I'll stay here for a bit if you need another ride... besides I need to catch a few Z's before traveling that long again" I walk back over to the motorcycle and open another compartment and pull out a sandwich that I had prepared that morning. "I always come prepared..." I say while tossing a ham sandwich to him "have that at least so if I do end up leaving without you you don't go hungry" I eat my food and sit down watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]   The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drop Off [Quindaro and Leraje]
Page 1 of 1