Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_vote_lcapMilele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_voting_barMilele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_vote_lcapMilele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_voting_barMilele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] Empty
PostSubject: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Boss: ????

Health: 20 Post Damage. [EX: Can attack and only hurt him once per post; 1 post damage]
Special Ability: Anti-Magic/Roar except Earth-Based attacks/magic

Attacks:

Rebellion Martial Arts: Defensive/Offensive, attacks and defends off attacks from melee opponent's except earth based spells/arrows and bullets.

Rush: Can rush enemies from afar and attack them in turn keeping their focus on them and attack them for [2 turns before focusing back on the main person on hand]

Crushing Blow: Defensive, If attacked it will counter and break the opponents arm or leg making it useless.

Lacerating Claw:  
Offensive, Causes bleeding on opponent making them suffer for [4 posts]

Lion's Roar:
Offensive, Automatic Petrification once almost beat, non-effective to other Lions. [Can reach far distances, if heard by a non Lion player they will slowly turn into stone unless they run and leave the battle (2 Post onto Non-Lion Players before they turn to stone)]

????:
Ultimate, Grabs the opponent giving and lash out with lacerating claw and crushing blow crippling the opponent to attack making the opponent immobile for the rest of the battle.

Image:

Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] RigardoAwakened

Battle Theme:

Last edited by Leraje on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am

Leraje turns around and sees a lion man in a cloth as the moonlight shines on him. "Who are you and why did you do that!?! The lions are supposed to be in peace and not in war with each other anymore!" Leraje yelled as he begin to growl at him looking into his eyes seeing that the lion man before him seemed to lost his way but looked determine to kill Leraje. "They may have forgotten but a few of us have not Leraje the King Slayer, your choice has lead you back to the very place where you have failed the tribe of Milele Nchi." Said the lion man in a angry voice as he began to step towards him Leraje took out King Slayer and proceeded to attack the lion man. "ENOUGH!!! I SHALL SHOW YOU THAT I HAVE NOT FAILED THEM!!!!" Leraje yelled with a angry roar slashing his weapon in front of the lion man but only to deflect it with ease to get past it and proceeded to break Leraje's left arm making Leraje scream in pain. "See? You have grown weak King Slayer may your death be slow and painful as were the people of this village as well others."The lion man said in a sadistic tone.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 am

A few hours earlier I had gotten up worried for Leraje, I had wanted to fullfill his wish of being alone whilst visiting the graveyard but it had gotten to the night hours and I still haven't seen him. I decide to run over to the nearby building...slinging my weapons on my back I pick up my Mosin Negant sniper rifle and run to the top of the structure. Cloaked by darkness I look through the scope to see leraje walk towards his house, "alright everything is-" my words were cut off by the sight of the knife, then seeing the other lion. "This is not good..." I say in a low hushed voice. I line the crosshairs on the opponents head and wait for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 am

[Off Topic] Ren you arent in this at all sorry man. It is just me and Quin so please delete your post or I have to make another one.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Ok. Sorry it had (open for leraje and ???) which usually means one other. But I will delete the post. Please continue with the thread.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 pm

[Off-Topic] Thank you.

[Role play] Leraje slowly inhales and exhales as a few rock imitations come rising from the ground immediately and attack the unknown lion as they strike and cut him with their sharp edge of stone. [Damage to Boss: 1 of 20] During the attack of the lion man he was able to get free of his grip and back up putting away his weapon and taking out his poison knives. "A rebellion maneuver? Was he a rebel before...no this seems off." Leraje thought as he snarled at the lion man.

(Boss 19/20) The boss slowly obtained the cuts and punishment from Leraje's imitations, his anger was slowly rising continually keeping his focus onto Leraje as he griped his hands tightly as to take out the imitations. "You think this will stop me King Slayer!?!?! Think again!!!!" The lion man yelled.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 pm

I see the Imitations of Leraje cut up the opposing lion, I aimed for the lions head and fired 5 shots consecutively hoping to distract the opposing lion. 2 bullets hit his chest 1 hits his lower thigh [Damage to Boss 3 of 20+ leg damage causing slow down (duration):throughout this topic] The other two shots give my position away due to hitting the ground. I move over to the next building taking cover in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 pm

[For now I shall apply the coin flip effect for boss because of the slow down effect by Quin's bullet shot. Boss will not get killed after the battle is over but flee or be teleported somewhere once defeated, he is a important enemy within Leraje's storyline.]

Leraje - Leraje heard 5 shots from a distance but couldn't see where as he continued to look onto the lion man seeing he got shot as he grunted and exhaled in pain. Leraje threw his knives as the lion man staggered only to miss him completely wasting his poison knives [Got 5 tails and no Heads] , "Seems were even, your slowed and I am crippled in one arm." Leraje laughed a little as he looked at the lion man as he moved his free arm that wasn't broken as it went limp as a unnoticable tremor began to shake the village. "This should dispatch the enemy...." Leraje thought as the silent tremor shakes waiting to burst from the ground.

(Boss 16/20) The boss heard the shots from the tower and got hit as he was destroying the imatations, he yelled in pain as he slowly staggered and focused his eyes onto the enemy hiding somewhere in a building but only to get distracted by Leraje's ironic joke not noticing the knives that passed by him. "I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR BACK UP!" yelled the lion man as he slowly moved towards the building where he thought where the back up was last at and Rushed [Flipped, Heads] the unknown shooter at his current location and looked at him with a snarl. "You will pay for this!" the lion man said as his anger slowly rise more. He slashes at Quin with with lacerating claws without warning but misses and staggers that frustrated him slowly even more. [Tails, Missed.]
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Seeing the Lion come at me and nearly hit, I dodge him by diving off the current building into a bush [note: I leave my sniper in the bush because it would slow me down because I'm carrying my other weapons.] and drawing my revolvers, I move through the shadows to the tree line hidden away waiting to strike.

[Note: Quindaro's class allows him to blend into the shadows and can move fairly fast due to weapons.]
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 pm

(Boss 16/20) [Rush still in effect until next post]: "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM ME!!!!" The lion man said as he ran followed the noise of where Quindaro was hiding as he snarled preparing his lacerating claws and cut at Quindaro cutting him severly making him bleed. [4 post bleed effect, Heads flip effect.] The lion man yelled at Quindaro to prepare to kill him until....

Leraje: Leraje threw his unbroken arm/hand in the air as pillars of stone shoot from the ground hitting the lion man shooting him up into the air as he starts to produce his hand to prepare a hurtful attack onto the boss. [Heads] "You will stop this now assailant!" Leraje thought as he grits his teeth through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

In blinding pain from the laceration I fire 6 shots total from both pistols my aim a bit off from being injured. [my revolvers bullets combust on impact thus setting the target aflame] I grab my arm in pain as I ran stumbling a few times. I then ran farther and stood behind a tree "Leraje give me cover!" I yell while getting some bandages out to dress my wounds. I continued running on from there.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 am

(Leraje): "Got it." Leraje heaved with a painful wince as he moves his hand upwards once more revealing sharp pointy spikes below the burning lion man hopefully for him to take the damage and leave the battlefield. Leraje inhales and exhales once again to hope to buy another distraction or he will know that death will be upon him if this doesn't work.

(Boss 16/20): The lion man was struck by the unexpecting pillars below as he thought he was going to get rid of the back up only to get shot and burst into flames to be invited to the spikes below piercing through his flesh giving major damage to him. [-10 Damage, +Burn (2+ Damage a Post) ] Current Health (6/20)
The lion man screamed in agony as he slowly got up not knowing who to go after first, Leraje or Quindaro but receiving the most damage he slowly makes his way towards Leraje taking his eyes of Quindaro but knowing so made him at the brink of his rage. "...You...damn traitor.......I....WILL...AVENGE THE FALLEN!!!" The lion man yelled as a roar bellows within him as he roared effecting the town around him, freezing the bugs into stone but Leraje was unaffected by the loud noise. [Heads, 2 Posts before Petrification]
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm

I get far enough away [about 2 1/2 mile away] to take a knee for a short while as I patch my back up Still in great pain I bandage the wound halfway before feeling my blood seep out It slows my speed [Slowed and balance is off a little] I get behind a building again and take out my canteen [filled with a sort of healing blood.] I drink a little before Coughing due to the pain "*pants heavily* I've got to get back there..." I drink a few more gulps from the canteen then start to move again. [far enough away to not hear the roar]
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 am

(Leraje) - Leraje breathed heavily as a few rock imitations (2) took in his place to attack the lion man as he slowly shake from the pain. "Of all things I am going to die from my own group." Leraje said under his breathe as he laughed slowly making himself steady as he roared very loudly alerting a few tribesmen from a few miles away hoping they will make it in time. (Tribesmen will come next post/ Tails)

(Boss 6/20) - The roar stopped as the lion man looked onto the enemies before him two imitations and Leraje in front of him. To hear a roar from Leraje the lion man growled knowing what would happen as he ran towards and destroy the imitations to only receive cuts and bruises on him as the imitations fall onto the ground. (-2; Heads. 4/20) The boss gripped his hands tightly as he was at the limit of his anger feeling the need to destroy Leraje once and for all. "You will die here King Slayer..." He waits to build up the strength and the time to cripple Leraje. (???? Next post; Heads)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 pm

After fully wrapping the wound I could move properly now, But it still hurt like hell... I pull out my revolvers and run back over stumbling every so often due to the loss of blood. When arriving on the scene I see the lion grab Lereje, I aim a revolver knowing that I only have 3 shots left, my arm was shaking terribly. I take 2 shots at the lion knowing that I only hit him once in the arm. I collapse hoping that what I hit was enough.

[Quindaro is out cold due to pain and blood loss]
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:36 pm

(Leraje) - Leraje felt neck being grabbed but suddenly let go as a bullet hit the lion man's leg [-1] making him grunt in pain as he was tackled to the ground [-1] by a tribesmen cracking the lion man's ribs causing more pain as another kicked the lion man right in the head [-1] infuriating the lion man as Leraje slowly pushed himself up from the ground and walked over to one of his comrades and patted him unto the shoulder.

(Boss 0/20) - The lion man took the pain within moments as he did he pushed away the companions of Leraje and ran away. "THIS IS NOT OVER KING SLAYER!" The lion man yelled as he continued to someplace where no one cannot follow.

Aftermath: A tribesmen walks over and picks up Quindaro to bring him over to Leraje and the two others, "What do we do with this vampire, Leraje?" said one of the tribesmen as he gave a puzzling look upon his former leader of the tribe. "You take him in and treat him as one of our own, may he be treated to the the fullest extent in recovery. Without this man I may have died as well this goes you three as well..." Leraje grinned slightly as he winced in pain. "Sir what about your arm?" said the tribesman carrying Quindaro with a worry on his face. "I will be fine, I will continue on my journey. It is a broken arm and nothing more this will not phase me my brothers." Leraje went and picked up his poisoned knives he threw and put them away as he walked away from the village as the tribesmen went and take Quindaro to the secondary village of called Mud Rock Village where he will have recovery to the fullest extent.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:20 am

As I was being carried away a note slipped out of my vest with a small Sat phone on the letter on the front it reads "to Lereje"

Inside the note reads "Use this Sat Phone to keep in touch with me if you need anything -Quindaro" this came along with my cellphone number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]   Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Milele Nchi Village Courtyard [Boss Fight, Party of 2 (Leraje and ???)]
Page 1 of 1