Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_vote_lcapMilele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_voting_barMilele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_vote_lcapMilele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_voting_barMilele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private]   Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Leraje walked as he breathed heavily feeling a little nervous and shaken knowing he hasn't been here for so long. "...The fire....." Leraje said in great sadness as he continued on and met a big field with many crosses and stones for grave markers but a few were in bronze metal etched with a sharp tool giving the names of Leraje's family and of his lover. Leraje walked over and knelt down and took out a few clear crystals onto each grave as he sighed in sorrow remembering the time he went back into the village feeling the embers and hearing the dying cry's of the tribe yet it feels distant. "Sister and mother...please forgive me of my actions and my choice in freeing this place with peace. As for my sweet soon to be wife Amanra I know what I have done as I love you with all my heart please stop haunting my dreams of that fateful day. Please..." Leraje said as his heart felt heavy and with great pain his eyes were slowly welling up with tears that he could not wipe away but drop down his face.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private]   Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:33 pm

After hours of weeping Leraje slowly got up sighing finally getting most of the pain off of him now looking at the graves once more before heading over towards to the very house he used to live in to rest before the battle happened. The night's cold air filled the nostrils of Leraje as he breathed out a warm fog as the moon shined brightly onto him and around the the repaired village his sorrow is felt as a aura could be felt by others but one in particular was watching in the shadows with its silver eyes burning with hate. Leraje continued on to the house as he didn't bother to pay attention to the watcher "I feel a little better....Amanra...please let me rest easy tonight." Leraje thought as he made it to the house going to enter it but a knife was thrown behind him and hit the door right near his head.
Back to top Go down

Milele Nchi Village's Graveyard [Private]
Page 1 of 1