Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_vote_lcapA bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_voting_barA bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_vote_lcapA bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_voting_barA bit of real fun (open) (no death)  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A bit of real fun (open) (no death)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vilora

Vilora

A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  Empty
PostSubject: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 pm

I was in the middle of the dance floor almost surrounded by other patrons lost in the flow of pulsing music dancing slower than the music would suggest my eyes closed lost in my head. I was also slowly spreading my dust through the air as i swayed hyping the crowd bringing out their inner desires to be closer to the surface hoping for something or someone interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm

I walk onto the dance floor with my jacket off revealing my no sleeve shirt and I begin to dance realtively close to the girl with wings. Her eyes were closed so I could tell she was having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Ragecano sat there, looking at the dancers. He had just consumed three shots of scotch, and was looking for more. Looking for a good night, he needed to drink something.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:47 pm

I feel a body closer than the others and begin to move closer to it still lost in my rhythm. I stop spreading my drug as the strain was beginning to get to me and also because I already thought there was enough in the air. I slowly raise my hands above my head moving them in complex motions as I dance.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

I see her move closer to me and I think, why not if she doesn't mind I won't. So I step closer to her and continue dancing.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Ragecano got out of his chair, after taking his last shot of Scotch. He saw two figures dancing that aroused his interest. "Those two look kind of interesting..... Better go check it out. The Caesium leader then went towards the dance floor, thinking of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:00 pm

I stumble slightly as I dance the fatigue throwing me off slightly and I fall in the direction of the close body my eyes snapping open as I do "Uggghh..." I moan out as I feel myself tip.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 pm

I reach out to catch her as she begins to fall, "are you ok miss?" I set her up right but put her hands on my shoulders so she doesn't fall again.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Harsolf who was sitting at the bar fairly drunk was watching the angel the entire time to see if it would cause harm to others but he drank so much he forgot and started hitting on women who were sitting beside him. when he saw the angel she was in the arms of a man and he saw rage heading towards them and calls to him "Hey rage!" harsolf yelled waving his hand trying to get his attention
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Ragecano saw Harsolf at the bar, getting intoxicated. "Greetings."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:36 pm

I find my arms around a young man and smile "Oh, I'm fine... I think I hyped the crowd a little too much." I say as I tighten my grip on his shoulders. "Maybe I should sit and have a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:43 pm

I smile back and begin to lead her to a chair, "okay, and then maybe we can get some fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Ragecano asked Harsolf, "What are you doing here? I could've sworn Laguz don't go to bars."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:16 pm

"Most dont but im one of the few that do fucking pricks those guys." Harsolf told him "So tell me what do you think about that girl I saw you heading toward her she to young for you."Harsolf said "You need someone in there thirty's." Harsolf told him "Also i have recede some interesting items." Harsolf told him "they can bring back the dead but i need help i want to bring back elincia." Harsolf eplied
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:23 pm

I flag down a waitress and order a whiskey while I lean back into the chair "I'd love some fresh air... but after my drink."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:29 pm

I order a jello shot and sit with her, "ok then right after we are done."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:43 pm

I slam my drink in one gulp and look over at Kami "Are you sure you wanna leave...? Or can we stay and have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:53 pm

I do my jello shot and smile "I meant the back door miss we can always return." I then look out over the crowd.

(Sorry Rage and Harsolf I had said many times to post but you didn't.)
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:56 pm

I smile at him and say "Good I love a good club I'd hate to have to leave unless something... Interesting happens."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:58 pm

I stand up and offer her my hand, smiling, and pondering what might happen if he does different things"
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:06 am

I grab his hand and pull him along through the dance floor the crowd almost gliding around me so use to clubs am I. Looking briefly behind me at the cute boy before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:44 pm

I am dragged through the crowd. We soon reach the back door where a guard says, "if you leave you can't come back in." But I knew different I reached into my pocket and handed him $100 he soon replied, "the door will be cracked for you." We continue out the door and as we exit, I pin her against the wall and kiss her momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:28 pm

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and smile "Finally someone interesting." before pushing Kami onto the opposite wall and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Ragecano looked at the two intermingling. "Already?"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:39 pm

"So what do you say rage want to help me?" Harsolf asked him taking a drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of real fun (open) (no death)    A bit of real fun (open) (no death)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of real fun (open) (no death)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next