Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spar of divinities. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Spar of divinities. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Spar of divinities. I_vote_lcapSpar of divinities. I_voting_barSpar of divinities. I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Spar of divinities. I_vote_lcapSpar of divinities. I_voting_barSpar of divinities. I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Spar of divinities.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Spar of divinities. Empty
PostSubject: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:31 am

I sat there, waiting for him to arrive, we had a bet that I couldn't beat him in a fight, I was preparing to kick his ass
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 am

Flying up the mountains I land right in front of the siting man "are u ready" I ask him as I reach for my shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 am

I sit there still, closing my eyes and nodding, activating dark booster as my head move.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Starts to fly backwards pulling out 4 shurikens aiming to activate their effect as soon as possible well dark booster that sounds intresting I think getting ready to atk
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 pm

As soon as he flies backwards I open my eyes suddenly, fiersly, p reveal red eyes with a pentagram surrounding my pupil. Almost as soon as I opened my eyes I was gone, an the back again right infront of akihiko, as though a blur, with my 2 blades yami ad Kage unsheathed in a back hand grip and I was slashing at his chest and throat.

((Go to my spell sheat for effects.))
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm

As I continue to fly backwards I dodge and throw my shurikens and got 3 in a row barely nissing the forth. I then reach for four more and notice the shurikens had already cut my hand hardly but I didn't care and got the four more
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:58 pm

As I matrix backflip dodged the shirikens as I made some distance between us. Once I landed on my feet again I looked at him and clicked my fingers, engulfing him in flame, symiltaniosly sending an electrical current in a 10x10 miter wave at him, attempting to paralyze him.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Using my sword I redirect the electrical current back at my opponent. And try to part the flames with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:38 pm

I chuckle as he attempts to dissipate the flame, I wondered if he knew it was all over him?
As the lightning came towards me I chuckled as I sheathed my right hand blade, Kage, an let the electricity gather and absorb around it, causing a huge mass of lightning to form around my hand. I looked into his eyes as I crouched and got ready to attack him again.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 pm

as stopping noticeing that he wasn't doing anything so he gave up and starts throwing shuricans randomly.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:06 am

I ran up to him, keeping eye contact whilst narrowly avoiding the shiriken. I plunged my lightning surrounded hand towards him
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:10 am

Dodgeing barely the flames finnaly get to me and I start to scream from them and pull out the sword of the fallen disregading the deal and starts slashing at keita barly missing because he has lost some of his vision to the flames.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:47 am

As I felt the glade shim my shirt I desided to make things interesting "let me show you the demon blade dance" I smirked whilst avoinging his Attacks. A my swordsmanship related stats increased I re drew Kage and ground the flat sides of the blades together before beginning my enslaught, slashing repeatedly at his chest and head whilst parrying the uncoordinated strikes with ease.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 am

I beging to block some of the attacks but then slows down and starts to get hit in the chest by the blades my small layer of clothes hardly protecting me I decide to fly backwards and try to think what to do next but can't as the flames start burning where I was cut.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

As I let the flames extinguish I blinked behind him "let me show you true swordsmanship!" I tutted as I began to slash him from all angles, I proceeded to slash at him 666times within 6 seconds
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Seeing the attacks begin to unfold I decide the best choice of action is to block as many as possible I then begin to block the attacks but get hit by several. "So Keita you think I'm at my ends." I say swapping the Sword of the Fallens hand holds and draws his Sword of Luck and starts blocking with both swords doubling the amount I block.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:42 am

Ok little bird " I chuckled as I backed of after finishing the attack, hitting him around 200 times. "Do you think this is the best 'I' can do?" I said as I activate dark booster X2 taking me up to 20x power/ability/stats "come little birdie" I tutted as the ground around me began to crack and splinter.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

Laughing I tuck the Black Sword under my arm and pull out my white sword and heal my little cuts "Now you will face the true power of the Black Sword of Luck." I say seathing the White Sword and once agian returning the black one to my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:03 pm

I smirk as I sheath my blade and a void opens infront of me, as a black flame and lightning engulfs my body I smirk, feeling the power of the blade as I pulled the god slayer blade in its calm mode from the void, and whipped it aside so I held it at my side, at tapped a boulder pretending from the eat hand it cracked, then shattered and the cracke ground started to rise up around me "let's get this finished..." I tutted, my personality changing.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Thinking it over a bit I decide he can't have the speed to block both of my swords I then attack. Charging with both swords ready to attack from different angels
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

I just stood there, smirking, knowing that my 20x speed would be more then enough to avoid this.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 pm

Beging the attack with both swords I say "There is more to this blade then you know."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 am

When he got close I spun, blocking the blade of luck and stopping it in place with gods slayer and smirking as I see the crack that formed. As I spun I ducked under the other blade and elbowed him in the gut (I was tucked within your arms with my back facing towards you due to the spinning) I then kept spinning attempting to take out his legs.

Note: due to the density of god slayer it has the ability t destroy high rise with only a few slashes
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 am

Once again taking a second to step back and analize my situation butting away the black sword of luck I put both hands on the sword of the fallen so that I may have its strength in both arms I feel the elbow blow to my gut. Which I then vomit a bit of blood deciding that my chances of winning this I say "Ok it looks like we need to work somthing out my friend" reaching out his arm to shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 am

I smirked as the blade just fazed away (like de-digitizing and blowing away) and I stop up strait and took the hand shake, green fire surrounding my hand and then him, healing him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar of divinities.   Spar of divinities. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar of divinities.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next