Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_vote_lcapSpar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_voting_barSpar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_vote_lcapSpar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_voting_barSpar/Fight (War vs Dracel) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) Empty
PostSubject: Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)   Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 pm

I stood waiting alone in the middle of the desert. The weather was strange, but oddly in his favor, with a lightning storm brewing above. I was wearing, for mobility and movement, cargo shorts, black, and a sleeveles black shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)   Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Dracel suddently appeared. He had been waiting for a strong opponent to appear since quite some time. He had been itching for a fight a long time ago. " Well, it seems my first battle will be with the master and lord of the Hybrids. I salute you great warrior." Said Dracel as he walked up to him with. He was dressed with a simple blue shirt a dagger-shaped necklace, and over his shirt, his signature dark leather coat. He used dark trousers and boots for his legs and feet.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)   Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 am

" So our full strength sound good for you, because I'm not holding back regardless." I say this with a smirk on my face. "This should be interesting either way with the conditions in place, with the desert and the lightning storm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)   Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar/Fight (War vs Dracel)
Page 1 of 1