Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spells i came up with EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Spells i came up with EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Spells i came up with EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Spells i came up with EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Spells i came up with EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Spells i came up with EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Spells i came up with EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Spells i came up with EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Spells i came up with EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Spells i came up with I_vote_lcapSpells i came up with I_voting_barSpells i came up with I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Spells i came up with I_vote_lcapSpells i came up with I_voting_barSpells i came up with I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Spells i came up with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Spells i came up with Empty
PostSubject: Spells i came up with   Spells i came up with EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 pm

( Came up with the first one while daydreaming.....;=.=...hehe...)

Name of Spell(s):Luminance Mirage
Type:Scared Light
Effect(s):The user expels a extremely bright light capable of defeating the strongest darkness, while also being able to cancel any dark or demonic spells for that topic. It is also able to dispel mind control and cure anyone who is being possessed. This spell can only be used by Kimiko Sakura, and cannot be copied or dispelled by another spell. Since it is a wave on intense light it also can't be blocked, although it is never used with a killing intent, it is simply to purify. It can also retunr things o their original form and bring things back to life. It is the strongest magical spell that she inherited and no one else can use it, it is a cure all spell.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal and Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost: Kimiko Sakura is not aware of this hidden power, and won't be for some time.

Name of Spell(s):Circle Shield
Type:Magical
Effect(s):Kimiko Sakura can position magical circles to form a shield to block other magical attacks.
Passive or Active or Continuous:All Three
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Both
Weakness/Cost:They break after a while

Name of Spell(s):Light and Dark
Type:Light and Dark
Effect(s):Kimiko Sakura posses both light and dark magic, when used together in harmony it can produce immense power. She is also unaffected by gravity changes and elemental spells, although rain has an effect on her. This cannot be cancelled since it is not actually magic, but the essence of life..or something like that...
Passive or Active or Continuous:Non-verbal (for now)
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Passive and Active
Weakness/Cost: Another hidden spell

Name of Spell(s):Patissiere
Type:Sweets
Effect(s):Although she is extremely clumsy she can make the sweets from the anime Yumeiro Pattisire as well as make the appear when she wants to. ( =Q= sweets...)
Passive or Active or Continuous:Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal
Weakness/Cost: Limit to how much sweets she can create from air ( defying the laws of gravity)

Name of Spell(s):Light and Dark: Hikari Tenshin-Yami Tenshin
Type:Light and Dark
Effect(s):Upgraded version of light and Dark. These are used in her battle mode(to be explained later) which will aid her in her fighting and give her new spells.Cannot be cancelled or negated like Light and Dark.
Passive or Active or Continuous:All Three
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost:Hidden for now

Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Spells i came up with Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spells i came up with   Spells i came up with EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Spells i came up with
Page 1 of 1