Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shikyo                              EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Shikyo                              EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Shikyo                              EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Shikyo                              EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Shikyo                              EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Shikyo                              EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Shikyo                              EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Shikyo                              EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Shikyo                              EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Shikyo                              I_vote_lcapShikyo                              I_voting_barShikyo                              I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Shikyo                              I_vote_lcapShikyo                              I_voting_barShikyo                              I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shikyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Shikyo                              Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo    Shikyo                              EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Name: Shikyo
Image:
Shikyo                              ItUjsTZ
Race: Demon
Class: Noble
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: Upon birth, his father named him Shikyo, meaning death, for the death of his mother. The strain of childbirth caused her heart to fail. Shikyo was never allowed to forget that it was his birth that cause his mother's death. As such, he grew as a very morbid and depressed child. Though, he held on to the last shred of hope he had, using his intellect, he excelled in all his academics, most notably in strategy. His pride lasted as long as it took to return from school as he handed his father his report card. With one look, he tossed it aside and responded simply, "Your mother is dead." As such, he never knew love from anyone and he took that hate and used it to destroy his enemies.
Personality: Shikyo has a very excited and outgoing outward personality. However, it is a tool he uses in order to confuse and strike at his foes, whomever they may be.
Family: None. After graduating numerous schools that his father paid for, he killed his faher.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate: None
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Shikyo                              Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikyo    Shikyo                              EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Shikyo
Page 1 of 1