Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Swords of Shikyo EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Swords of Shikyo EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Swords of Shikyo EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Swords of Shikyo EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Swords of Shikyo I_vote_lcapSwords of Shikyo I_voting_barSwords of Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Swords of Shikyo I_vote_lcapSwords of Shikyo I_voting_barSwords of Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Swords of Shikyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Swords of Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Swords of Shikyo   Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Swords of Shikyo CFGK5fv

Name of Weapon: (1) Sword of Light
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: This weapon is capable of creating huge flashes or sustain any level of light the user desires.
Drawback:
Type: Offensive
Class of Weapon: B

Name of Weapon: (2) Sword of Fire
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Imbued with fire, this sword glows with the heat that emanates from it. Instantly cauterizing the wounds it creates, it has the ability throw arcs of flames when swung and fireballs when thrusted.
Drawback:

Name of Weapon: (3) Sword of Justice
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: This weapon is fully incable of harming the innocent. As such, he generally uses it to threaten or interrogate people.
Drawback:

Name of Weapon: (4) Sword of Wind
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: This sword allows the user to invoke the power f wind.
Drawback:

Name of Weapon: (5) Sword of Life
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: This weapon cures wounds. It cannot bring the dead back to life.
Drawback: It has no affect on the otherwise healthy. The process is excruciatingly painful.
Type: Supplementary

Name of Weapon: (6) Sword of Death
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: While the name of this sword implies a certain level of fatality, it does not grant a one hit kill. This weapon is laced with a deadly poison that Shikyo alone has the antidote for. The poison will kill the affected in three posts in stages. The first stage and post, gives the victim a euphoric affect. The victim feels an extreme sense of joy and blinds them. The second stage paralyzes them. The third stage is death. The victim does retain a small awareness of their surroundings thus, Shikyo may offer them a deal in exchange for the cure.
Drawback: Shikyo himself is not immune to the poison. If the sword is drenched in water, the poison is washed off and diluted enough that it becomes inert.

Name of Weapon: (7) Sword of Ice
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: When swung, the sword emits a wave of ice that freezes whatever it touches. When thrusted, it creates a beam that freezes it's victims.
Drawback:

Name of Weapon: (Cool Sword of Water
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: See above only with water. It is also capable of summoning large amounts of water that pour forth from the pommel.
Drawback:

Name of Weapon: (9) Sword of Lightning
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: This weapon is capable of capturing lightning. It can even produce it's own lightning. The lightning acts as a whip when the sword is swung and has an incredible cutting power.
Drawback:

Last edited by Shikyo on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Swords of Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords of Shikyo   Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Akemi.... Please add another draw back to sword of life and death.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Swords of Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords of Shikyo   Swords of Shikyo EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:46 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swords of Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords of Shikyo   Swords of Shikyo Empty

Back to top Go down

Swords of Shikyo
Page 1 of 1