Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_vote_lcapKimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_voting_barKimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_vote_lcapKimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_voting_barKimiko Sakura's Spells for now I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now   Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:04 am

Name of Spell(s):Spiritual Powers
Type:Mystical
Effect(s):The user will be able to pick up on any evil or dark presence in the area ( will glow when evil energy is nearby). This power will also enable the user to be able to  see  ghosts and spirits,the power to create and break barriers , the ability to teleport, to use telepathy and even to be able to read someones mind sometimes,
and to use healing powers (both injuries and poison) This makes her unaffected by any changes in the area and allows her to know if a battle or fight is taking place somewhere...even half across the world.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost: Will not be able to use if sleeping or unconscious.

Name of Spell(s):Angelic Light
Type:Special
Effect(s):This light will enable her to flash out of places and
gives her the power to transform into a magical form form. Using this light in times of trouble she will be able to summon her heart brooch ( a gold pendant with a red heart on it and magical white wings one on each side floating next to it) ,which will glow after putting it close to her heart and the brooch will change into a red 3d heart with white baby angel wings next to it, in which a magical circle appears under her and after saying her m magical incantation will enable her to transform into Magical Angel Kimiko Sakura. Using this new power her magical power increases greatly. Only in this form will she be able to use her special attacks/abilities. This light also makes her immune to magic canceling spells,Dark attacks/spells as well as changes in gravity due to her decreased weight when transformed..
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal " I am the radiant  light within the darkness. I will purify your darkness with my light, and make you smile again making you happy~  Angelic...Transformation!"
Weakness/Cost:Will not be able to use if sleeping unconscious or if exhausted.
She will also not be able to use this power more that four times a day or the out come may be fatal.

Name of Spell(s):Magical Light
Type:Light
Effect(s):Kimiko Sakura has the power to make magical circles that shoot magical light beams appear without knowing it. The beams when they are ready to fire revolve and glow but can become invisible when not needed at the moment. Kimiko Sakura doesn't notice.  
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active i think
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Triggered when mad.
Weakness/Cost:The amount of circles she makes and the amount of power that comes out is based on her magical powers and emotions.

Name of Spell(s):Transformation Sakura
Type:mystical
Effect(s): Kimiko Sakura can change into a sakura-hime form of her self only in the spring time. A large magical 600ft tall sakura tree will appear- as it is bound to Kimiko Sakura as well as her life source  for her in this form.  
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( she will glow pink )
Weakness/Cost: unable to use light magic in this form and can only switch to Magical Angel Kimiko Sakura twice a day.

Name of Spell(s):Blossom Beam
Effect(s): Kimiko Sakura shoots a pink beam using her magic to cover a desolate,barren or destroyed land with beautiful sweet smelling flowers.  
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal "Blossom...Beam!"
Weakness/Cost: ^^ it's flowers...

Name of Spell(s): Chibify
Effect(s):Turns the user of others into chibis for as long as the user wants to be.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( person will glow)
Weakness/Cost: Effect wears off after a while

Name of Spell(s):Light Speed
Effect(s):Allows Kimiko Sakura to teleport to anywhere in the land as well as directly to where fights and violence is occurring usually to stop it.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( glowing)
Weakness/Cost: Due to her clumsy nature, she has the chance to teleport into trees....ouch

Name of Spell(s):Flash Transformation
Type: Light
Effect(s): In the situation of a crisis or just because she want's too. Kimiko Sakura can change into her angel form with out saying the magical incantation and movements.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Just says " Angelic Transformation"
Weakness/Cost:;^^ not sure what it would be....

Name of Spell(s): Madoka Transformation
Effect(s): Transforms into Madoka gaining her  magical abilities.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Conitnuous
Weakness/Cost

Name of Spell(s): Kimiko Sakura Transformation
Type:Magical
Effect(s):Transforms into another  form as a temporary looks as Kimiko Sakura ( official looks see site Magical Sakura World). Can also change into a Christmas/Winter version of her self.
Weakness/Cost:;^^ can't think of anything here either...

Name of Spell(s):Angelic Form
Type:Magical
Effect(s):Allows Kimiko Sakura to transform into one of her angelic forms, mostly Magical Angel Sakura chan whose spells are listed. Other forms require new spells.
Weakness/Cost: After Transformation is dispelled she faints.She is strong and fragile at the same time...

Spells for when she is transformed in her Magical Angel form

]Name of Spell(s):Angelic Buster
Effect(s):Shoots a large 600 foot blast of light using her Staff of light.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal "Using her wings Kimiko Sakura flies high into the air. There she creates a large magical circle slating down toward the villain. The the magical circles glows as she points her staff of light directly in the middle of the magical circle. Then she says the words " Angelic....Buster!" charging up her magical staff ( the wings on the staff glow and change into angel wings) and expelling a large light beam. "
Weakness/Cost:(  This is only a finishing move and it takes a lot of magical power, therefore even though it is a direct hit move, she can only use it once or twice in a battle. Using it once makes her weak and using it twice makes her unconscious or can even be fatal)

Name of Spell(s):Angelic Barrage
Effect(s):Using her staff she creates medium sized magical circles and scatters them everywhere. They are able to fire and any given moment according to her emotions.  
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal " Angelic...Barrage!"
Weakness/Cost: Extremly unstable, powerful...and uncontrollable...

Name of Spell(s):Barrier of Light
Type: Light
Effect(s):Using her staff of light Kimiko Sakura can create a large 700ft tall barrier or several smaller barriers to protect others and items. In certian situations she can extend the barrier yet it would take a lot of magical power. this barrier can also protect against magic cancelling spells but only works if Kimiko Sakura stays inside the barrier. If the barrier is put around other things besides her she can still fight.
Weakness/Cost:Draining of Magical Power

Name of Spell(s):Light Wings
Type:
Effect(s):Kimiko Sakura is able to create and give small angel wings to a given person enabling them to fly.( wings are temporary)  
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( Kimiko Sakura 's staff of light will glow making the person who needs the wings glow too. Then the staff will send a harmless beam of light to the person, magically giving them temporary wings. )
Weakness/Cost:The wings are temporary

Name of Spell(s): Teleportation
Effect(s):Kimiko Sakura will glow teleporting her missing weapon or item to her.
Weakness/Cost:None

Name of Spell(s):Angelic Healing
Effect(s): Kimiko Sakura uses her staff to heal someone or many people. Can also bring someone back to life but the person can't move for 2 minutes or 1 post. This can also heal and repair land like holes in a large rocky area or trees missing in a forest.This spell can even heal magical power, a rare spell passed down to her.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( Kimiko Sakura's hands glow. Then she put's her hands on the injured place instantly healing it. She can also use her staff for healing an entire person or many people. )
Weakness/Cost: Inability to move if used too much

Name of Spell(s):Magical Light Surge
Effect(s): Based on her emotions her power increases exponentially although it just might be parts of hidden power she may hold. This Power used for good could heal a flower, or a large forest, or heal about 2000 people, but for bad can destroy a world or even a universe-yet Kimiko Sakura is unaware of this-as well as everyone else.
Weakness/Cost:Hidden ability, true power will not be released...for a long,long time...

More Spells

Name:Angelic Light 2
Effect(s): Since Kimiko Sakura does not fight very often she usually uses bits and peices of her magical power and therefore when she changes into her angel form that she uses now(Magical Angel Sakura-chan) she does not use a lot of her power. Using her orginial transformation spell she can either take on the form of Magical Angel Sakura-chan or change into Magical Angel Kimiko Sakura where her hidden powers are released. Yet this form is rarely seen since she is not the fighting type. For extra power in dire situations she can merge with the spirit of Kumiko Sakura to change into her final form where all of her powers are being used.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal ( will add verbal sentence later)
Weakness/Cost: Merging for boss or final battles only

Angelic Knight Kimiko Sakura Spells

Name: Angelic Knight Transformation
Type:Magical,Mystical
Effect(s): Allows Kimiko Sakura to transform into a knight form with   an alternate personality. Although most of the time this does not happen on her free will. She is immune to all elemental attacks against her, sine this is the base type of magic she uses. Although when she is able to control in in the future, this will be very useful to her. Although in this form she won't be able to use any of the spells her magical angel side would use and therefore does not use light.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active-Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Both " Kimiko Sakura takes the badge and put's it on. She then says " Magical Knight Transformation" . Then the badge starts glowing and she glows, as a whirlwind of light surrounds her enabling anyone to see she then emerges in her new transformed state. She then  opens her eyes as they were closed due to the powerful transformation and says " Transformation. Angelic Knight Kimiko Sakura"
Weakness/Cost: Alternate Personality...

Name:Elemental Engulf
Effect(s): Surrounds or combines her sword with an element to enhance it's power or to uses element based attacks.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal " Elemental Engulf, (element)! "
Weakness/Cost: None

Fire Engulf Spells

Name:Flaming Tempest
Type:fire,mystical
Effect(s): Allows anything that touches the sword to instantly catch on fire. If it is metal or steel it will get hot quickly and start to melt after a while.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal " Flaming....Tempest!"
Weakness/Cost:If dused by water the flame will go out for 3 posts

Name:Blazing Ignition
Type:elemental,mystical
Effect(s):Makes something catch fire or go up inflames. The fire's color changes depending on how long it's been burning. The user can also move the flame around and make it larger. This could also mean she can be surrounded by a angry/fiery aura much like when a Tsundere character get's angry and beats up a guy as they suddenly get much stronger.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active/Continuous
Weakness/Cost: Tsundere...

Name:Slash Inferno
Effect(s): When she swings her sword in any direction a slash of fire comes out of the sword. This can be one for a more effective  and deadly finishing attack or Slash Inferno Barrage which is many.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active/Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal ( for one it is "Slash...Inferno!" for more its " Slash Inferno Barrage!"
Weakness/Cost: Lasts for 5 posts and can't use for 2 posts

Name:Flames Discharge
Type: Elemental,mystical,ancient
Effect(s):Using the power of ancient fire sprits or something...she creates a large flame that is about 200ft tall and wide and throws it at someone. If it's more than one the size is 90ft.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active/Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal " Flames...Discharge!"
Weakness/Cost: ;^^ it can be dodged...

Spells for Water Engulf

Name:Stream Surge
Type:elemental
Effect(s): Creates streams of flowing water to rush at others or refill something. If the current of the water becomes strong enough it could knock someone over
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal
Weakness/Cost:If the stream goes into a lake or river the spell is dispelled.

Name:Floods Rising
Effect(s):Creates a large amount of water covering the area within a 300mile radius. This current will sweep/carry away light objects and sway heavier ones. This also damages armor canceling any effect that it has or has been put on it for the rest of the time there.
Weakness/Cost: has a chance to be swept away too...

Name: Sprinkle Shower
Effect(s):Makes it start raining or creates rain cloud that makes it rain over a particular thing.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( eyes flash blue for a second)
Weakness/Cost: ^^ none at the moment...

Elemental Engulf Wind/Air Spells

Name:Silent Breeze
Effect(s):Creates a soft blowing breeze that blows small or light objects away. This can also be made into a form of a whirl that can come back to the users thus can be used to retrieve items.
Passive or Active or Continuous: active/continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:non-verbal
Weakness/Cost:Other winds can dispell the spell

Name:Gales Draft
Effect(s):Creates a wind strong enough to push a person back. It can also destroy barriers and shields due to it's force.

Name:Hurricane's Wind
Effect(s):Creates a large destructive hurricane that can knock down trees and well destroy things like a category 5 hurricane. This can only be used once since it takes lot's of power to create
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Both ( put's arm out and says "Hurricane Force", while pointing her sword
Weakness/Cost: only to be used once per topic

Name:Breeze Slash
Effect(s):Upon Swinging her sword gusts of wind are emitted which can cut through things even .
Weakness/Cost:;^^ ?

Spells for Lighting Engulf

Name:Lightning Impact
Type:Electric,Mystical
Effect(s): With her sword charged with lightning energy she can raise her arm allowing her sword to point to the sky, creating a small or large cloud that will expel lightning at a super fast rate. This cloud can stay in one place , follow something or stay right under something thus striking it continuously.
Weakness/Cost: Only to be used in battle, on people that make her angry...

Name:AfterShock
Effect(s):After being shocked by lightning, it will continuously shock something for 5 posts weakening them and for the last one could cause paralysis.
Weakness/Cost:Can only happen 3 times per topic..

Name:Electric Barrier
Effect(s): forms a small electric barrier that protects her fully from long ranged attacks and reduces damage from short range attacks. This barrier also moves with the user allowing her to continue on with the barrier still up.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal " Barrier of Lightning,Electric Barrier"
Weakness/Cost: Barrier breaks after 6 posts

Earth/Nature spells

Name:Earthquake Collision
Type:ground,Mystical
Effect(s):When she plunges her sword into the ground an earthquake is created. The scale depends on her emotions.
Weakness/Cost: power depends on emotions

Other sword spells

Name:Dragons Fury
Type:Mystical,Ancient
Effect(s):Creates a large fiery aura around her causing her to be immune to any fire related anything as well as boosts her attack speed and strength. She later can use this energy to create a final attack. Using this energy she can then create a large funnel of fire and while charging at something it can become a large tornado like force on the tip of her sword but sideways. As she is charging a giant fire red dragon appears next to her and as she launches the attack it looks as though she is inside the dragon and it's expelling a large powerful blast of fire from it's mouth through the sword and out toward the direction she is facing. A blast powerful enough to destroy....well i'll leave your imagination up to that.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal ( when the blast comes out through the sword she says "Dragons...Fury!")
Weakness/Cost: only used as finishing move, once or twice per topic

Clothes Spells?

Name:Dragons Scales
Type:mystical,ancient
Effect(s):The red gems or orbs ( not sure what they are) on her armor glow increasing her defense, speed, and strength ( strength does not last as long only for an instant to parry or to slash something). They can also create a barrier around her.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( activates then the she is in a dire situation)
Weakness/Cost: Active when a spell that could kill her is about to strike...

Name:Dragons Eye Glare
Effect(s):The gem/orb ( still not sure) on her collar glow and emits a light that paralyzes anything. It then sends out a powerful beam that deals 80% damage to an opponent. It also makes them unable to move for 3 posts.
Weakness/Cost: cannot be used more that 3 times per topic

Name:Dragons Wings
Effect(s):Creates translucent dragon wings on the user enabling her to fly. These wings can also be used as a shield to block long ranged attacks, and take damage from close combat and short ranged attacks. After being hit by short ranged attacks for 10 posts the wings disappear.
Weakness/Cost: Wings will disappear after a while

Regular Spells

Name:Angelic Cancelation
Type:mystical,angelic
Effect(s):Cancels a certain type of magic or move the user wishes.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal ( as the opponent uses the move)
Weakness/Cost: Cancels a move until another one is canceled, last only in the topic where the spell was canceled at.

Name:Area Healing
Effect(s):Heals an Area and everything that the user wants in it. This is usually used to restore things that have been destroyed to it's original state, and to heal a large amount of people.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal ( "Area..Healing")
Weakness/Cost: Hidden spell

Name:Defense Barrier
Effect(s):Creates a barrier around someone or something that repels everything for up to 4 posts.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal ( " Defense Barrier")
Weakness/Cost: lasts 4 posts

Name:Angelic Unleash
Effect(s):The user unleashes 50% of her hidden power due to strong emotions which will increase her power and pretty much everything for 9 posts but  will have some "side effects" on the user later.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Both ( "Angelic Unleash" A large wave of energy emits from her knocking anything within 90 yards of her over.
Weakness/Cost: side-effects...

Name:Chaos Buster
Effect(s): Creates a large beam of energy from a drop of blood.
Weakness/Cost: a last resort move..

Name:Angelic Escape
Effect(s):Allows the user to escape from an area quickly. This spell can also teleport other people or things along with it.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal ( the glowing of the user and the other person/thing that is to be teleported with her.)
Weakness/Cost: Same thing with the teleportation spell...

Name:Encore
Type:Pokemon XD
Effects:Mimicking the Pokemon move Encore the opponent cannot use any other move then the one they just used for 3 to 5 turns.posts
Weakness/Cost: last three to 5 posts

Name:Angelic Covering
Type:Mystical,Angelic
Effects: Allows Angelic Knight Kimiko Sakura to be immune to anything dark/evil as well as abnormal status effects. Similar to her regular forms Spiritual Powers, she will also glow and know when something dark or evil is in the area and can sense when others are around as well thus with the heightening of her senses with the closing of her eyes she can pin point an object or person that is moving extremely fast and counter it. She also has a durability increase.
Passive or Active or Continuous:passive
Weakness/Cost: none

Name:Simulaton
Type:training
Effect(s):Creates a training area for a person to train their spells and weapons as well as improve their fighting skills. This simulation can be created for specific areas such as logs for someone who wants to train their sword skills. This also takes some of the users magical power.
[b]Weakness/Cost: for training only

Name:Angelic Capture
Type:Mystical,Angelic
Effect(s):Allows the user to trap Something so that it is unable to move, cast spells, or activate anything for 3 posts
Weakness/Cost: lasts for three post and caster can't use any spells either, trap will deal continuous damage(5%)

Name:Flame Change
Effect(s):Allows her to change a flame to holy fire or a regular fire.
Weakness/Cost:none

Other Spells

Name:Starlight Shower
Type:Universal
Effect(s):Uses all the stars to send beams of light star matter down from all the stars to a specific location or widespread.
Weakness/Cost: Because it is star matter it takes an immense amount of magical power, time to create, and can only be used once per topic..

**^^ These spells can only be used by Kimiko Sakura Only**
** ;^^ most of these spells are inactive since she doesn't know what race she is, except Spiritual Powers, Angelic Light and Magical Light**
[/b]

Last edited by Kimiko Sakura on Sun May 18, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now   Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 am

It seems fine to be approved. But please do not abuse your transformation ability's and "emotions" like you did on fantasy forever.

~~Approved~~
Back to top Go down

Kimiko Sakura's Spells for now
Page 1 of 1