Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) I_vote_lcapDracel's might ( spells # 1) I_voting_barDracel's might ( spells # 1) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) I_vote_lcapDracel's might ( spells # 1) I_voting_barDracel's might ( spells # 1) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dracel's might ( spells # 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dracel's might ( spells # 1) Empty
PostSubject: Dracel's might ( spells # 1)   Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Spell name: Infierno
Type: Torture/illusion/Ocular/
Effect: By just looking at his eyes, eyen for a second, he can trap his enemy inside a dimension of nightmares. Even if the user has no known fears, the victim is shown before his greatest weakness and force to endure tremendous mental anguish for three whole posts. Dracel however must have a sample of his enemy's blood in order to use this spell.
Passive, active or continuous: active.
Verbal or Nonverbal: Nonverbal.

Spell name: Carrera
Type:  Swordplay/weaponry/blood
Effect: Allows Dracel to double his reaction time, speed and flexibility. At this stage he can move faster than a the perception of a regular eye. This is activated by doubling the flow of blood on his body. This spell lasts for about 5-8 posts. Using his new speed he can deliver twenty strikes while the naked eye only sees one.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active.
Verbal or nonverbal: Nonverbal.

Spell name: Ojos
Type: Energy
Effect: Ojos allows Dracel to release a massive wave of inoffensive energy that allows him to detect anything within a 20 meter radius. He can also read his enemy's basic power levels and can analyze the composition of spells by covering his eyes with red energy. He must close his eyes in order to activate the wave of energy.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active.

Spell name: Soldados
Type: Blood/swordplay
Effect: Using his monstrous amount of magic, Dracel can throw hundreds upon hundreds of small orbs of scarlet energy. These Orbs can shoot out whole spears, swords and beams of energy from every direction. This spell takes 5 posts to charge up and remains on the battlefield for 3 posts.
Passive or Active or continuous: Active.

Spell name: Armas
Type: Energy/weaponry
Effect; Allows Dracel to virtually create any tool he wishes by fashioning it from his own magical reserves. At best he can shoot out one hundred weapons, but at this state they are no stronger than sticks. He can cover his weapons with a deep red energy and grant them explosive properties. If he summons anything less than 3 weapons, they have the strength to destroy whole fortresses and pierce the heavens. These weapons are all energy based but they do have physical shape. They mostly look demonic and can be thrown to create explosions that can be felt for miles. They can be combined with Soldados.

Spell name: Cadenas
Type:  Binding/energy
Effect: Dracel can shoot out a set of scarlet chains that can bind even the gods of old. These chains rob the victim of their magic per post. They cannot be melted, rusted, dispelled, destroyed, frozen, rusted, electrified etc. They are made out of a material that looks like metal but is impossible to destroyed, nor does it carry any characteristic of metal. Only a god at full power inside their domain, can destroy the chains by sheer strength alone. Outside of battle they last for a unlimited amount of time, inside battle they last three posts. Can be chained with other weaker spells.
Passive: Active or continuous: Active.
Verbal or nonverbal: Verbal: " Ensnare Cadenas!"

Spell name: Conquista
Type:  energy
Effect: By covering his hands in deep red energy, Dracel can shoot out whole missiles of red magic. These missiles grow exponentially after they fly off his fingertips and can decimate entire battlefields and armies. Takes 3 posts to activate and can only be used twice during battle. This spell can potentially wipe out entire armies and cities.
Passive, active or continuous: Active

Spell Name: Espejo
Type: Energy/defensive.
Effect: By cloaking his palms with scarlet energy, Dracel can redirect any long range attack by absorbing its energy and later firing it from his other hand. Can be used once every three posts.
Passive or Active or continuous: Active

Spell Name: Armadura
Type: Energy/defensive
Effect: Dracel is covered by an invisible field of energy that protects him from most  weapons. This is actually an invisible armor and he can focus it to increase his base strength and endurance.
Passive or Active or continuous: continuous
verbal or nonverbal: Nonverbal.

Spell Name: Metralleta
Effect: Dracel can shoot out miniature spheres of deep red energy at his enemy and make them explode. These spheres can be chained with several spells to deliver devastating effects. These Spheres can be combined with Soldados, effectively making it rain bullets of energy. These bullets are fired from his hands like shells from a sub-machine gun, but he can only fire 50 per post.

Spell Name: Jauria
Effect: By covering the tip of his fingers with red energy and slamming said fingers into the ground, Dracle can summon a whole pack of wolves to attack, maul, bite, and tear to shreds his enemy. These Wolves can regenerate as long as their point of creation ( core) remains active. One bite of the wolves can destroy one whole building inside the undercity.
Verbal or nonverbal: " Let my beasts run free!"

Spell name: General
Effect: After charging up energy for 10 posts, Dracel can create a massive warrior ( around 50 -70 meters high) made out of pure energy. THis warrior is fifty times more powerful than Dracel, who can already slice up mountains, and is just as powerful when it comes to defense. He can Only use General once per battle and it stays in effect for 10 posts. The warrior is heavily armored and is equipped with an equally large sword.
Verbal or Nonverbal: Verbal: "Rise guardian of power!"

Spell name: Reconquista
Effect: By using his Ojos spell, Dracel can learn the composition of spells and use the same amount of magic to counter a spell. THis spell takes three posts to use. This spell is mostly used to cancel out close range spells, since it is the brother spell to Espejo, effectively allowing to cancel out both long range and close range spells. He cannot use both at the same time though.
Passive or Active or continuous: Active

Spell Name: Mask of the Red Death
Type: Finisher/Blood/Ultimate
Effect: He can only use this spell the combination of soldados, jauria, armas and cadenas fails. Dracel can transform into a grotesque figure clad in a scarlet robe. In this state, his blood turns black and his spells potency are doubled. Most form of long range combat are null since he is capable of spreading tiny particles of energy and use them to disturb the composition of spells. This spell can only be used after he has exhausted all of his other tools. It leaves him completely exhausted and unable to move. Can only be used once per battle. Lasts around 5-7 posts.

Last edited by Dracel on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's might ( spells # 1)   Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 am

How long does Invisible Black last?

Aside that

Dracel's might ( spells # 1) Approved_225
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's might ( spells # 1)   Dracel's might ( spells # 1) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Soldados: cant stay in effect.
Armas: cant have this effect:If he summons anything less than 10 weapons, they have the strength to destroy whole fortresses and pierce the heavens.
They mostly look demonic and can be thrown to create explosions that dwarf even the tallest towers at the Citadel.
metraletta: needs a cooldown. These bullets are fired from his hands like shells from a sub-machine gun. (how many at a time)
juria cant have: One bite of the wolves can trigger explosions that cover a massive range and deal incredible damage.
Mask of the Red Death: how many spells must you use. what are the exact conditions
General: is it 10 turns that it stays active? or 10 posts in general? (if it is 10 turns make it less)

once you fix these things:
Dracel's might ( spells # 1) Approved_225
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's might ( spells # 1)   Dracel's might ( spells # 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracel's might ( spells # 1)
Page 1 of 1