Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
wandering around [open] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
wandering around [open] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
wandering around [open] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
wandering around [open] I_vote_lcapwandering around [open] I_voting_barwandering around [open] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
wandering around [open] I_vote_lcapwandering around [open] I_voting_barwandering around [open] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

wandering around [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

wandering around [open] Empty
PostSubject: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Damien stumbled into the meadow and looked around before he ventured any further into it and see if he could find something to do or eat.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Elincia was laying in the meadow in her wolf form, bathing in the sun. She heard someone enter, and just rolled onto her back, taking in the warmth even more. mmm seems someone is looking around. she smiled to herself and continued to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Damien stepped forward as he didn't see anyone and smelled for anything that he could fine to hunt and eat. After a moment or two of sniffing the air he caught the scent of a wolf as well as a mouse. he decided to ignore the wolf and focus on hunting the mouse as he quietly walked into the meadow.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Riotier strides into the meadow making far more racket than normal hmm i hope im not making to much noise he thought to himself. Riotier stop a little ways into the meadow and smelled the air "well there is someone here" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Elincia's ears twitch as she hears someone loud com into the meadow. Ugh.. Can i just get some peace and quiet? She growled low in her throat, letting the intruder know she wasn't very happy, then continued bathing in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Damien hears someone barge into the meadow loudly, scaring off the mouse and all of his friends. Come on! I almost had it! Damien looks around to see the culprit that caused him to lose his meal.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Riotier hears some rumbling no that's not right more like a growl. A wolf perhaps hopefully it will leave me be if i keep some distance. he thought as he looked around for who he knew was here and sees a young man. though he seems a little older than me. he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Elincia rolled back over and sat up and stretched, yawning and then shook her coat. "Mm.. off to explore i guess." She got up and began walking around, she then saw two boys. One who looked to be a laguz of her kind, and another.. one she hadn't seen before. She approached him slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 pm

(just saying this i have been in my cat form the entire time, I mean hunting a mouse in human form kinda makes for a stupid scene, just saying) Damien sees a man in the distance and slowly walk towards him.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Riotier takes a step back as the wolf he heard growling slowly approaches ok just stay calm it shouldn't attack me if i don't provoke anymore just stay quiet and back away slowly. As he thinks this he sees a cat approach as well What's with the animals in this place was i really that loud?
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Elincia reaches the boy she hadn't seen and nudged his hand with her muzzle then transferred her thoughts. "Aye, your racket distracted me from my sun bathing. Turd" She then turned to the cat next to her. "Hello Damien"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 pm

"hello" Damien changed into my human form and slowly walk up. "And you cost me a meal buddy." Damien glare at the guy.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:01 am

"Turd" Riotier says "well that's uncalled for now isn't it?" He then turns to the man that had shifted in front of him "i'm sorry about that but i wasn't expecting anyone to be around for miles"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Elincia glared up at him. "Uncalled for? Your the one that came in here being all loud and obnoxious D:" She then turned to her human form, to reveal a tall beautiful laguz woman, wolf tail and ears still in tact as she was. Pale blue eyes, and pale skin, she then smiled at him. But it's quit alright. She then whistled a small tune and dozens of little mice came running through the field. "Damien. Lunch time. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:54 pm

"hmph" Damien changes back into his cat form and began hunt Down the mice.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:14 pm

"what were you doing out here sunbathing right?" he said as he watched the cat stalk the scattering mice. "I just wanted some fresh air so i started walking and i just ended up here and my name is Riotier by the way what if i may ask is yours."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Elincia eyed the boy. "Elincia, leader of the laguz, at your service. Anyway, is there anything you need while your here? Wait.. Are you possible a caesium?" She crossed her fingers in hopes he'd say yes. My dragon laguz needs someone to train him in earth magic.. and if hes a caesium, hed be perfect..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Damien ignored them as he caught a couple of mice and started to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:43 pm

" I am a caesium why do you ask you aren't one of those that hates us are you i'd rather not have a fight".he said "And the leader out here all alone isn't that rather unusual for someone in your position to be unguarded?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Elincia smiled "I can handle myself, i've never had guards. And no, i have nothing against your kind.. i actually need your help.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Damien walked back to them leaving the mouse carcasses where they are and changes back into ahis human form. "ceasium? what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:52 pm

"Help with what" he replied "unless you want to learn to hunt sentient prey i'd be of no help". He then turned to man walking back from his meal "We are a race of hunters i suppose we take the best traits of our prey and splice our selves with it so that we become better"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:06 pm

"Well, you guys are alchemists. Correct? So your good with magic. Well, my fellow dragon laguz can use earth magic, and one of mine happen to want to learn... and well since you know magic, i thought i'd find one of your kind to help him out a little. Train him a bit, and teach him how to use it?? If it's not too much to ask anyway.." She then faces Bastian, "and what he said.. is well correct. They hunt the other races and use their specialties, adding them to theirs to make them stronger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm

(Chrissy it's still Damien hence the third person .-.) Damien begins to wonder what else he doesn't know about the world. Who is this dragon laguz?"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

"Yes who would I be teaching" he said "and of course it won't be free. Also do they have a base or will i need to teach them the basics as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering around [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next