Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
wandering around [open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering around [open] - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering around [open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
wandering around [open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering around [open] - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering around [open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

wandering around [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

wandering around [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:34 am

Elincia pondered.. "Mm.. i'll take you to his cave.. sometime.. But I wont mention his name yet. He's not exactly a people person.. well until he met me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

"Heh, sounds like my kind of guy." Damien turns back into his cat form and begins to look for a spot to sunbath in.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:18 am

"A cave well for earth teaching thats a good place to start" Riotier replied "but how will i be compensated" he said this while taking a seated position in the grass and crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 am

Elincia smiled "we'll figure that out soon enough. Dont worry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:34 am

Damien finds a small rock and lays on top of it. "Mmmm, the sun feel amazing." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Riotier smiles and says "I'm sure we will". He then reaches in to a pocket of his robe and pulls out a medium-sized coin and rolls it across his fingers back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Damien soon falls asleep on the rock ignoring the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:50 am

Elincia smiled at Rioter, then giggled at Damien sleeping on the rock. "Isn't that cute, haha"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:17 pm

"Cute... maybe" he said as he watched the cat slumber.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Elincia laughed at this. "mmm, you'll grow fond of us one day young one. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:48 pm

"A fondness... ha a handful of decent people does not a good society make" he replied
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Elincia looked at him confused. "Erm.. okay.." She then sat on the ground, humming a song.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 pm

"Do you like music?" Riotier asked "Personally I love to play the piano.. I sing a little to... would you like to hear something?" He says all this while looking off into the distance outwardly showing none of the awkwardness he felt on the inside at opening up a little more to Elincia than he thought he would Must be here calm nature or... something like that he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Elincia nods, staying on the ground. "Mhmm, i write lyrics, play violin, guitar, and piano.. Music is one of my escapes from the world. It helps calm me down.." She then begins humming again.

Tonight I walk alone, no matter where i've been. No matter where i've gone.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm

"Oh I jumped into the abyss today And all I saw All around was the Darkness, Darkness it’s so beautiful Listen, Listen the silence is wonderful" Riotier softly sings "maybe I'll play the piano for you sometime what do you think?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Elincia smiled. "I'd enjoy that, very much. Thank you." She listened to him sing some more. "mmm, i like your lyrics by the way"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"Thanks, it's just a small part of a song I wrote the whole of it is rather dark, most don't like it" he said. He then lied down on the grass and closed his eyes "Why are you so nice to a stranger not that I'm complaining but that level of trust can be very bad for your health."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 pm

elincia shrugged. "It's just how i am i guess.. I want peace among all races.. so becoming friends with the lot of them helps" She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

"Peace... that would be nice but such lofty dreams often crash down upon the heads of those who dream them" Riotier said "Don't mind my pessimism though keep trying." He then smirked and opened his eyes "You said you had a teaching position for me to fill?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Elincia smiled. "mmm yes, in the caves. The dragons name is Harsolf. You can meet me and him there if you'd like."

(topic in the cave for the lesson is made already btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering around [open]   wandering around [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering around [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2